chapter one: don't bleed.

Lilla pov.

I sat at the back sit of my new master car with shaky hands and sweaty palms. I won't pretend to be calm because I'm already terrified of the unending danger approaching me soon.

According to the slave establishment manager, my new master is cold and arrogant to everyone. So it would be best for me if I obey all his instructions if I want to live to see the light at the end of the dark tunnel.

Being a slave for two weeks and three days is enough suffering to learn how to ignore insults, pain and weakness. If not for Lucian my new master, I would have still been in the slave establishment prison now because no client would buy an inexperienced slave who haven't learnt all the rules of being a slave.

However, Lucian bought me and I'm a bit great full and scared because of the rumor of him being a real demon.

Soon enough, we arrived at a big beautiful villa. The gate is big and beautiful. But inside the villa, everything looks quite, cold and colorless. The only color around is, black, red or grey.

I started having a hard time breathing. If it was then, I would have used my inhaler. But the only thing I use in calming myself down now is taking a deep breath in and out.

The car stopped at the front of the building and the driver stepped out from his sit. He opened the back seat and grabbed my long blonde brown hair and pulled it strongly towards him.

"Follow me into the building silently or I'll feed your flesh to the tigers you bitch!!" He said and started walking towards the entrance to the building.

I force myself out of the car and try to keep my fast pace with him to avoid me falling on my face due to the heavy chain on my legs.

"Please slow down a bit." I said hurriedly.

But he just ignored me and walked into a red door at the second floor. I slowly climb the stairs to the second floor.

I gasp for air as I saw the blood red door in front of me. It looks so scary up close. But the driver suddenly came out of the door and said.

"No matter what happens in there, don't bleed." He said and I couldn't help but feel more scared of what's in that room in front of me.

The driver walked off leaving me shaking in fear. With heavy heart and feet, I approach the door and open it slowly.

What reveal itself in front of me is three men sitting majestically on a mighty red chair. They were in black outfit. Their aura look cold just like their faces. From the looks of it, they're not old or too young. And they kind of look handsome. But that isn't why I'm here right?.

"You are right. That isn't why you're here Lilla Austin." One of the man suddenly said and my heart jumped out of my chest.

Oh no way. Did he just read my mind?.

"Can you stop gossiping us in your mind and come close." The other man scolded and I can swear his voice scare me to death.

I walk close to them with heavy step which made me cry and beg God to let me survive these men's presence. When I was sure close enough, I knew the exact next thing to do.

I went on my knees and put my head down to avoid their gazes. Well that is the number one rule of the slave establishment. No slave should ever look up at his master until they're told to.

"Surely you've gone through a lot in that slave establishment prison. I would have sent you back and ask them to kill you for me. But I will love to kill you myself." The middle man coldly said and I whimpered in fright and shock.

"That impression have nothing to do with what I just said now right!." He yelled and I bow down multiple times and shook my head to deny the truth.

But he grabbed my hair and held my head up to face his gaze. Then, he slap me hard on my face.

"You disgusting human!. How dare you lie right to my face?." He roared and I cried out with fear.

But when I turn to face his gaze, his dark eyes turn bright red within second. And that is when I felt a thick liquid running down my jaw. I move my hand to my face and touch my lip. I'm bleeding!!!.

I started to panic as I recall what the driver said to me earlier. The three men in front of me are vampires. And they shouldn't have seen my blood.

Oh no, no, no... I'm I gonna die now?. This shouldn't have been my faith to die before I find my father and take my revenge.