chapter twenty: Death is after you.

Lucian P.O.V...

Staring down at lilla's lifeless body again, made the image of Kendra flash through my memory. And before I know what I'm doing, I stepped out of the bed without averting my gaze from lilla's body. I clap my hands together, then part the right hand from the left slowly, and used two fingers to touch my forehead.

Blue magic lights appear around me and my eyes turn bring blue in color. The whole room bright up and I can feel the burning griff radiating around me. If I caused all these mess, I have to fix it. Luckily my powers are back.

I used my hands to create a little circle and a green light form in my hands. I move forward to Lilla and place the green light power on her forehead. I waited for any sign of improvement. But nothing happened.

Suddenly, I heard a voice behind me that absolutely belongs to Lord Raven.

"What have you done?." He asked and I felt more guilty.

"It was an accident. I never intended to hurt her. It's just that she was drugged and I'm also drugged. But she asked....never mind. I know I messed up everything." I ranted. But the guilt grew stronger. What's this pain in my chest?.

"I warned you last night. This is the horrible calamity I warned her about. But seems like death has always been chasing her since when she came into this world. Lucian, once again you've killed Kendra. This human here, is KENDRA!." Lord Raven yelled angrily.

I felt the whole world stop at that minute. I turn to take a glance at Lilla and my heart skipped a beat. She's Kendra all along and I've done nothing but treat her like garbage?. This is all my fault!.

"Wait no. She can't be Kendra. Kendra died seven years ago." I try to convince myself.

"Go ahead and deceive yourself. She's half dead. You can still save her. Because if you don't, your powers will forever be banished from you." Lord Raven stated.

"What can I do to save her?." I asked almost immediately.

"You'll have to seal your soul with hers. If she's hurt, you'll feel it. And if she dies, you'll too." Lord Raven declared.

"That can't happen!." Liam suddenly appear in our midst. And Dracula also appeared.

"She should die. She can never replace Kendra in your heart. Why should you save her?. She's useless now anyway." Dracula commented.

"Watch your mouth Dracula!. She holds the power of immortality. If she dies, no immortal can cross the age of five thousand in the next one million years to come." Lord Raven blurted and room fell pin drop silent.

I never knew Lilla was this important. Why didn't I realize this earlier?. What have I done?. Even if she finally regain consciousness, she'll never forget all I've done to her. And that will be the end for all vampires. Why did my brothers have to play such a stupid trick on me?.

"I'll do it." I said and my brothers gasped in total shock.

"What?. Seriously?. Why will you seal your soul in a weak human?. If she dies, you will also die." Dracula exclaim.

"Humans don't live long Lucian. Sealing your soul with this human is as dangerous as putting her in the spotlight to your enemies. They'll be after her. How do you think she'll survive this?." Liam try to talk me out of my decision.

"Are you worried about Lucian, or you're worried about the human?." Dracula barked angrily at Liam.

"I've made up my mind. I'll protect her at all cost. She's now my mate and I'll do anything to keep her out of the eyes of my enemies." I declared and turn to Lord Raven. "Do what you have to do. I'm ready to seal our souls together." I pronounced.

"Wait you mated her!." Liam gasped.

"Is he serious?. He mated a human?. This is against the rule of Lord Rayburn." Dracula exclaim.

"How can he mate Lilla?. I... I'm in love with her!." Liam yelled and everyone gasped in great shock.

Sorry for the late update guys. Please vote and comment in this scene.