Chapter fourteen: So unlucky 🥺😫...

Lilla P.O.V...

Ever since that poor innocent sorcerer was taken away, my mind became a chaos. I never knew such cruel creatures existed. I mean Patricia shouldn't have died instead of me. I should have stood up and admit my crime. But I guess she has been here way too long and just wanted to give up in life. I felt heart broken.

The only thing I can pray for is if I ever leave here alive. Even if master Lucian decided to treat me dirty, I'll gladly accept it than being in this dark dungeon. Why is my life so unlucky?.

I spent days sobbing and crying silently so the guards wouldn't come for me. My whole life, I've never been in this kind of situation before. Even the slave establishment prison is better than this place. At least I see the sun everyday. But I can't even see myself in this kind of darkness.

I wish master Lucian can give me another chance. These days I've spent in this cell has really thought me a good lesson. I'll never disobey master Lucian again. I wish all this is just a nightmare.

But all the same, there's no hope for me that master Lucian will ever think of releasing me. He hate me a lot and I clearly saw the hatred he have for me when he glared at me in the car days ago.

I embraced my legs to my chest and sobbed my heart out. I'm such a disobedient ungrateful slave. I guess this is what I got for trying to be selfish.

Lucian P.O.V...

I stayed in my room thinking about what to do with Lilla if I decide to free her. But nothing good seems to get into my head. I just get dressed, freshen up and head out to have a drink with Dracula.

When I arrived there, I saw the human girl kneeling down before Dracula who have a playful smirk on his lips. Liam is also present at the spot. He held a glass filled with red wine on his finger. They seems to be having fun playing with the human girl feelings. The human girl is crying and begging for forgiveness. But they pay deaf ear to her plea.

But the minute they noticed my presence, Dracula and Liam stood up and smiled warmly.

"Oh our sweet brother has arrived. You can leave now my little pet." Dracula said with remorse.

I stared at the human girl and saw how she struggled to get up. She finally stood up. But her knees are bleeding harshly. Seems like she has been kneeling on a sharp object.

She bowed and turn around to leave.

"Stop right there human!." I called.

"What's wrong brother?. Do you find my slave a little attractive?." Dracula scoff.

"What's going on here?. What's with the punishment the human girl is taking?. What's it for?." I asked coldly. Wait... Why I'm I interested in human stuff?.

"When did you start paying attention to humans?. Hazel here is my slave. And what ever I do to her, is non of your business. That's not why we're here anyway. Why don't we start drinking?." Dracula laughed.

"I insist you tell me what she did. If you don't, I'll just find my way back into my stairs." I warned.

"Seems like something interesting happened to you brother. What changed my cold blooded brother?. Anyway, the thing is, she disobeyed me. I asked her to call you downstairs to drink with me. But she ended up upsetting you. So I asked her to kneel in some broken bottles until you show up. And finally you did. She's now free from my punishment." Dracula explained casually.

"What if I didn't show up?." I asked.

"Then she'll just stay this way until the morning sun meets her here." Dracula smiled.