Chapter twenty two: Your soul is mine.

Lilla's P.O.V..

I closed my eyes tightly, my face was drenched in sweat, I bite my bottom lip hard till it bleed as I try hard not to scream for help.

Master Lucian's whole body was all over me. He was out of control. He couldn't stop or control his furious thrust on me. He's too hard and merciless on me to the point where I started letting out painful cries. I breathe hard and try to control myself from collapsing at the bed I was.

I look into his reddish eyes and cried with no pleasure in my eyes.

"Master Lucian.... Please let me go... I know I asked for this. But this is not what I actually want... Please stop....i can't take it anymore." I pleaded with tears. But he didn't show any signs of letting me go. Instead, he fastened his thrusts and I gripped his shoulders for support.

I let out a weak cry as I felt my body going limp and weak. He's as strong as a rock and his strength is impossible to fight. The pain between my thighs are unbearable.

I continuously call out for his name hoping he can hear through me and stop his harsh thrust on me. But all my effort of pleading was wasted on a deaf ear.

He lean in towards my neck again and started kissing and biting out blood from my neck. It was painful than imagined. All I can think of, is to survive after this night. My two legs are falsely separated from each other and my body was covered in sweat. I close my eyes and screamed with the last strength left in my body.

"Master Lucian...!!" I let out a ear piercing cry and the next thing I knew, is I blacked out.

*********

I open my eyes and right in front of me is a white clouded floor. Only My body is on top a cloud I guess. 'I'm I in heaven?. I'm I dead?'. I thought to myself. I stand on my feet lazily but I fell right back into the midst. My legs are weak and powerless.

"Are you sure you want to use your legs now?." A very familiar voice echoed behind me.

I hurriedly turn to the direction and in front of me stood Patricia. She's beautifully dressed in sorcerer's outfit. Her curly white hair fell freely down to her waist. Her white skin glow out from the black gown she wore. Her smile look innocent and sincere. I even forget she's a sorcerer.

"Patricia..." I mumbled weakly.

She walk over to me and bend lower beside me. She touched my hair and whispered a gentle word.

"Relax... Everything is gonna be alright. Trust me." She whispered and I burst out crying for no reason. All the emotions I've endured come back flashing before me and I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face.

"Let it all out sweetheart. You'll be fine after you let it all out." She encouraged while patting my back gently.

After some minutes, I finally stopped crying and Patricia teleported two little chairs beside me and guarded me to sit on it before she sat on the other.

"Where is this place?." I asked curiously.

"This place is just like heaven. But it's were spirits stay until their soul leaves them on earth. You're like half dead and half alive. Immediately your soul give up on your body, you'll leave this place and go to heaven." She explained. I was dumbfounded.

"What happened to me?. Why I'm I half dead?." I curiously asked. But she shook her head and replied.

"It'll be best if I don't tell you anything about it now. It'll only hurt you more. All we have to do now is talk about what's going to happen if you do not make it back to earth." Patricia said with a sad expression.

"Is there a possibility of I not returning back to earth?." I asked with pounding heart.

"The chance of you surviving is 30 percent over 100. But Damien is doing his best to bring you back. I'm so sure he won't fail. But it's also up to you to decide if you wanna live." Patricia said.

__________________

Sorry for the late reply guys. I'm so sorry. Watch out for the next chapter. 💘💜

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 19, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

the demon's bride. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें