chapter three: Useless.

Lucian POV...

What she said made me want to rip her to shreds. But I held myself back. Her cheeks look red and lovely. But I can't fall for such a dangerous face.

"You have so much guts in you. Go into the restroom and freshen up quickly. Change into the white top in there and come out before ten minutes." I said and turn to the mirror in front of me and started drying my hair.

She walked into the restroom and i breath out in relief. She kind of look innocent. But I can't believe she know nothing about what her father did to me seven years ago.

I can't believe such a beauty is the only child of such a wicked man who burnt down the peace of my whole kingdom.

Yet he left his only child unprotected. That only means he don't care about his family.

He will surely run for his life because when I lay my eyes on him, he'll tell me why he killed my whole people, including my fiancee who was pregnant with my child.

He'll surly pay for that.

But my thoughts were rudely interrupted when Lilla walked out of the restroom on my top shirt. I almost forgot to breath. She's kind of gorgeous I must admit.

I just find myself staring at her for what seems like forever.

Why can't I just look away?.

She looks so sexy in my white top. A very big amount of her thighs were exposed and I can't stop looking at it.

Her long brown hair is so drippy and her face is bright and shiny like her too red lips that brought out the beauty in her face.

I can't believe I'm drooling over my slave which is my enemy.

'Just snap out of it you idiot!' I scolded myself in my mind.

"....M_master, can I borrow your pajama pants?." She asked shyly and my face grew red.

But I immediately snap out of it. She can't just play innocent in front of me. I own her now and I can do whatever I want with her.

"What?." I asked and she took two steps back in fright.

"....I'm sorry..." She immediately apologize which I felt a little guilty for.

"Keep your useless apologies to yourself you brat!. How dare you ask me for a favor after letting you into my bedroom, and also letting you use my restroom and wear my clothes you useless slave!." I yelled at her and she stepped back while dropping her head.

"I'm so sorry master. It will never happen again." Lilla apologized again and I felt even more angry.

Listening to her apologies made me flash back to when my people continuously begged and cry for her father to spare their lives. But he didn't listen to their plea. He killed my defenseless people and burnt down my entire village.

"What are you apologizing for!. Just shut up!!." I thundered and she went down on both knees with head down.

OMG.... How can a weak human be so stubborn?.

I just hissed and walked away from her into my bar room and turn some wine into a glass cup. And in one go, I gulped them all into my mouth and swallowed.

I turn to her and saw her sobbing on her palms with head down while still on her knees.

What was that for?. I didn't spank her. But honestly speaking, I think my words were harsh.

But I don't fucking care about her feelings. She's just trying to prove innocent.

Wait that reminds me. She don't know why I'm so mean to her untill I tell her what her father did to me.

Well that doesn't mean I'm gonna believe she's innocent right?.

My POV now...
Just joking 😜
HELLO MY DEAR READERS, THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT. I'LL UPDATE QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.
😘😘😘