chapter five: blood dinner.

Lucian P.O.V...

We walked downstairs for some few minutes and I can clearly see she's exhausted. Not that the elevator is not working. But I just love the expression she make while stressed.

And I know that's evil of me.

We soon arrived at the second floor which is my two brothers territory. And with what happened earlier, I know they hated Lilla. And they wouldn't miss a chance to kill her if they can.

I turn around and saw the uneasiness in her face. She's afraid of my brothers. Now I get it. She now knows they're vampires.

"M_master, c... can I go back upstairs, I don't want to be here." She said and I grabbed her hand and draw her close to me.

"You should know your place in this house Lilla. You are not the boss of me. I will be the one to decide. Not you." I said to her and she nodded with fear.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps and I turn around to see my two brothers approaching us. They had a playful smirk on their lips and I know what they want.

"It's only been some hours and you already get too close to her. Don't you think that's overrated?." One of them asked.

"What do you want Liam?." I asked and he walk so close towards Lilla who held her head down on the floor. He torch her hair and shoved it away from her neck. Then he said.

"A blood dinner." He relied and Lilla shiver in fear as she breath hard.

"Back off." I pushed him away from Lilla and my other brother walked towards me.

"Are you already obsessed with her?. She's not Kendra." He said and I felt my blood boil.

I kicked him hard in the stomach and he gasped.

"How dare you mention her in my presence!. You should know your place here in my house Dracula." I exclaim.

These two brothers of mine are really getting on my nerves. How dare they mention my late fiancee name right to my face!!.

"Really?. Is this what we agreed on before you bought her?. She's supposed to be treated like a slave. Why are you trying to protect her?." Liam asked angrily.

Silence filled the air and the tension is so intense and suffocating. What Liam said was a bit true. We all hated Lilla right from the start. But I hated her less now when I heard her side of the story. She's innocent of what happened seven years ago. Barrister Austin is the master mind behind all this.

"C_can I go upstairs master...?." Lilla asked weakly. I turn to her and saw the way she breath too quickly, and her eyes look deadly weak and pale.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?." I asked casually even when I am a bit worried. But she couldn't say a word.

I was about to touch her neck to feel her temperature. But she whimpered in fear and took three steps.

I can understand her. She's afraid I'll want to hurt her like my brothers. I couldn't blame her that much. She's a human. And a human easily get frightened by vampires.

But suddenly, she  step back and lost her balance. I know she'll fall if I don't catch her on time. And just in time, I caught her in my arms before she fall. But she already passed out.

Her pale face and deadly eyes reminded me of the night I held Kendra's lifeless body in my arms.

To be honest,anytime I look into Lilla eyes, it made me uncomfortable for a good reason. Because Lilla is really the life vision of Kendra. They look the same in everything.

HELLO READERS,

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTE. PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND I PROMISE NOT TO GET TIRED OF UPDATING.
🤗😍🥰