chapter eight: stop reading my mind.

Lilla P.O.V....

My heart almost jumped out of my chest in shock. He's actually drinking blood right in front of me.

His pink lips are now stained by the blood he just sipped from the spoon. His blue deep eyes are now so red and scary.

I quickly looked away from his eyes and serve another blood in my spoon. I brought it to his lips and he hurriedly sipped it.

"You should hurry up Lilla. I'm getting impatient with your slow movement." His deep voice echoed.

And I started feeding him fast and careful not to spill the blood on his clothes.

After about two minutes, the bowl of blood already got finished. I am still gasping in shock. His bloody eyes are still on me. And I stared back at him. Honestly, I'm afraid the minute I look away, he'll pounce on me and bite my neck to drink my blood.

"When you're done staring, eat and sleep next to me in the bed." He said and walked to the bed and sat up on it while still staring at me.

"Wait what!. It's freaking morning!." I yelled. Of course in thoughts.

"Stop judging me in your mind." I said coldly.

"And stop reading my mind." I said to him rudely.

"Was that for me?." He asked.

"No master Lucian." I replied while rolling my eyes.

Lucian P.O.V....

I sat on my bed and watch Lilla devour the food I left for her. Earlier, I can understand why she's terrified of me drinking blood. She's afraid I'll take her blood. And she's probably terrified of vampires.

All these while, I can hear her thoughts. But I decided to keep a low profile to make her less terrified of me, and to let her say everything that's in her mind.

"Are you planning on eating forever?." I asked as I noticed she started slowing down on eating.

"No master Lucian. I'm full." She replied.

"Should I call a maid in to take the dishes away, or you can get it there yourself?." I asked and she purse for a second.

'What should I say?. I don't know anywhere around the house. Well it's a good thing to get lost than being in the same bed with him.'  She said in her mind which I clearly heard.

"I'll take it there myself." She said trying to smile which she failed terribly.

"Do you know the way to the kitchen?." I asked and she shook her head.

"No master Lucian." She replied.

"It's on the second floor. Ask around and you'll find your way to the kitchen." I announced and her face grew dead pale in shock.

"A...at the se_cond floor?." She asked.

"Yes. Hurry up and come back before twenty minutes. If you're late, no apology." I declared.

She nodded slowly and gulped.

'I can do this, I can do this!.' She encouraged herself in her mind.

She turn around and exited the door. She's indeed a mischievous human I must admit. She know I can read minds. But she still didn't stop talking in her mind.

THANKS GUYS.... PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!....😘😘😘