chapter two: let her go!!.

Lilla pov....

My face grew pale as I started crawling backward to avoid their attack. They were approaching me slowly and I was moving backward faster.

Suddenly one of them pounced on me and was about to bite my neck. But the door flew open and a tall man stood there like an angry king.

"Let her go at once!." He commanded and they all step back obediently.

I was so relief someone saved me from those horrible beast. But the man that saved me suddenly approach me with his hands on his pockets, then he said.

"Get up and follow me immediately." He said and left the room.

I was scared earlier when those men were trying to attack me. But I am more terrified at what my savior might do to me.

I stood up and followed the man with fast steps. I am definitely feeling anxious and frightened at what he would do to me.

Finally we arrived at the fourth floor which is almost the last. And what I noticed is, all the rooms were locked. And the hallway is dark and chilly.

My heart kept pounding in my chest as I quietly follow him. Only the sound of his shoes on the floor and the chain on my legs was heard.

When we arrived the last door at the end of the hallway, he stopped and I did the same. Without turning to me, he said.

"Are you on your period?." He asked and I was a little embarrassed.

"No sir." I answered.

"Don't call me sir. I bought you from the slave establishment prison so I own you now. That sir title is off limit. Do you understand?." He asked.

"Yes master." I answered with head down.

"That's better." He said and opened the door. Then he walked into the room leaving me outside.

"C_can I come in?." I asked with shaky voice.

"Come in and lock the door." He said coldly and I walked in.

And the sight of the room is more chilly than the hallway. All the windows are closed and covered in gray cottons. No single sunlight can be seen in the room. And the electric light is so dime and colourless.

It's strong why a big magnificent mansion should be decorated like a graveyard. Even a graveyard will not be scary as this mansion.

I just stood beside the door silently as I view and judge the whole house in my mind. But suddenly I heard his cold voice.

"Are you done?." He asked and I was startled.

"What?." I asked looking confused.

"You love judging others in your mind. If I were you, I won't." He coldly said.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and he just sneered at me and walked into the restroom.

Some minutes later, he came out half naked with a white towel around his waist. His black hair was dripping wet and his fine abs were exposed.

I can feel my cheeks turning hot and red. Why did he have to come out half naked. This is so bad. I can't stop staring at his exposed chest and abs.

"Are you done staring?." He asked and I quickly bring down my head to avoid his gaze.

"I_ I actually wasn't,...I mean, I'm sorry. So sorry master." I begged continuously because I don't want to die yet. Rumor has it that he's very dangerous.

"Come closer." He said after some seconds of silence in the room.

With head down, I slowly approached him. When I was three step from him, I stopped and he came close to me and held my jaw up to meet his gaze.

"You don't look much attractive to me. But if by any chance you're trying to seduce me into sleeping with you so you can escape my wrath on you, then you must be exaggerating." Damien said acidly.

"I'm not trying to seduce you master Damien. I swear. It's just that you're half naked and I'm not used to seeing men's nakedness." I spoke out. But I immediately regretted my statement. But it is too late to take it back.

"You have so much guts in you. Go into the restroom and freshen up quickly. Change into the white top in there and come out before ten minutes." He said and turn to the mirror and started drying his hair.

I walked into the restroom and it was huge.