Chapter seventeen: My mistress.

Lilla P.O.V...

My heart beats fast against my chest as I listen to how my master and his brothers talk rudely to me. I don't want to go back into that horrible dark dungeon. So the only thing I can do is to obey all instructions without questions or complaints. When Liam asked the maids to take me away, at first I felt relieve to finally avoid those vampires glares.

Two maids dragged me into one of the guests bedroom. Without warning, one of them rip my dress apart and took it off me falsely. I gasped in shock. But they just glared at me angrily.

They strip me naked completely with no tiny material on my skin. I felt ashamed and humiliated at the way the two maids stare at me.

"Can you bath yourself?." maid A asked.

"I'm- I can-." I was about to protest but maid B suddenly cut me off.

"Why asking?. Move into the bathroom bitch!." She scolded and I gulped in fear.

I move into the bathroom with slow steps so I won't loss my balance. They both followed from behind me. The bathroom is so big. The fresh smell of rose flower filled the air. I inhale the beautiful smile and close my eyes to concentrate on the wonderful smell.

"Are you done?." Maid B asked. I jolted awake from my fantasy into reality.

"Just sit down on that little chair and spread out your legs." Maid B said pointing towards a small chair at the edge of bathroom.

"Okay- Wait...what?." I asked with wide eyes.

"Have you gone deaf!. She said sit on that chair and spread out your legs." Maid A yelled.

I shivered with fear and quietly walked over to the little chair. I sat on it and slowly widened my thighs. Maid A walked towards me and squatted down in front of me. She brought out a shaving stick and widened my legs more for clear view. I closed my eyes tightly as tears run down my cheeks. I've never been so humiliated in my entire life.

She shaved my private part hair out of my skin. I couldn't alter a single word because I am too afraid she'll spank me or yell at me. And from the look of things, she may be four to five years older than me.

After she finished shaving me neat and clean, she ordered me to step into the bath tomb. I quickly obeyed and