Revenge

He was gone. Bobby was gone. All Jaiden could do was scream out in pain, everything was going dark for her.

The one sunshine in her life was now gone, Bobby Chingon.

She could stare at the sunset screaming out in pain to her son's death.

She was alone now, Bobby was her life, her only purpose and now she had nothing.

Of course she had Roier as a friend but did he really think of her as his friend?

Or was she just the annoyance that was tethered to him by Bobby and now that he was free, was he gonna leave her? He was, wasn't he?

She thought about anything she could do.

She wanted Bobby back, no, she needed him back.

With all the grief in the world nothing would have brought back her boy but she was delusional.

She needed him back, not just 10 minutes to see him but she actually needed him back for good.

Even if it meant she put down everyone else's lives including her own. Even if she had to become a Villain to gain what she so desired.

Cucurucho was the one who did this.

She was going to bring them down to justice, especially the QSMP Census Bureau.

She was going to kill the man behind the slaughter.

She was going to enact revenge on the QSMP Census Bureau for taking her son away from her, they were the ones who made her walk 8,000 blocks just to find out her son was dead.

They were going to pay.

Roier was with him when he passed, should she kill him as well?

No no.. She was getting ahead of herself there.

Maybe she should look to him as an ally. Though he was very opposed to the idea of her killing someone just to get the return of her precious Bobby. She, a grieving mother, had to find a way to get her son back. No matter the costs. She was going to get her son back.

To be continued...?

Also available on Ao3!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/47379952/chapters/119388535