Bobby's Friend

Bobby wasn't happy. He hadn't been happy since his mom disappeared. He was constantly worried, he couldn't sleep and couldn't stop panicking. He was glad his siblings were by his side during this whole thing though.

Richarlyson had been someone he had confided in when Jaiden first disappeared. Richarlyson had been the one who had gone through this before. It was also nice for the two to bond again. Richarlyson was his younger brother but his best friend. Everyone of his siblings had been happy and confused at his return; however, none were as happy as Richarlyson.

Bobby had to get accustomed back to his surroundings. He told his siblings about the void and the things everyone got to do. The world being endless but also not, there was a finite and infinite way to live in that void. The in between as Tilin would call it. The eggs were marveled at the idea but understood it wasn't ideal.

Chayanne asked about how the others were. Everytime the answer was the same. They enjoyed having each other's company but missed everyone else. It was always a bittersweet conversation to have. Especially for those asking about their best friends.

Bobby wanted to have his normal life back even. Not thinking about the dark void that he was trapped in. Not the place that took his mother away from him. He was still just a kid after all. He wasn't immortal and dying taught him that. He could still be dead if it weren't for his mother. He never took a bit of his life for granted now because when he had rushed into danger before? It ended in his death. He hadn't even noticed his younger brother Richarlyson take a seat beside him, placing a comforting hand on his back.

Bobby looked at him with tears in his eyes before looking down at the ground.

"Are you okay Bobby?"

Bobby kept his eyes staring at the ground. He felt weak, he didn't feel like himself. He didn't know if anyone could relate to his pain except maybe Richarlyson.

"I miss her."

Bobby just didn't want to let out a long winded response, a short and simple response would suffice. That's the kind of kid Bobby was anyways, he never thought about spending time on words. He would hit you to communicate his needs sometimes unless you were his mom. Something Richarlyson had picked up on over time.

"I know how you feel Bobby. When Pai Cellbit went missing from the federation... It was upsetting. No one knew where he was. All we had was a note."

Bobby lifted his head. He had no idea Cellbit had been taken by the federation. He had no clue of any of that, there wasn't much he did know in the realm of the dead. He hadn't known anything about this and just thought Richarlyson was faring better than his parents after his death.

"What happened?"

Richarlyson looked at Bobby and sighed, looking down.

"He infiltrated the Federation. He didn't remember much but he rescued Pai Felps. I can asked if he saw Tia Jaiden."

Bobby said nothing except he gave Richarlyson a hug. Both of them knew the pains of losing their parents to the federation. They knew what it was like to miss a parent. What set them apart was one had never fully lost both lives while the other had. But in all things considered? Bobby was happy to have a brother like Richarlyson around. He punched his arm with a smile, causing Richarlyson to look up at him with a grin. They could finally get their lives back on track, as brothers who cared for each other's well being.

I got a glimpse of my son and Richarlyson. He was the reason my will was still in tack. I held a small hope that I'd be able to hold my son once more. I was complicit with their task because I had a hope they'd let me see him again.

But I'm so tired..

I want this all to end.

I just want to be back with my family.

Not tested on like a guinea pig.

I looked up at the blank ceiling. Each day that passed, I counted a tile. It had been over a month since I had been stripped away from my son's arms. Since that bear murdered me in front of him. I missed him. I missed Roier. I missed our family. Every single day it was becoming harder to continue to be strong.

They had methods to try to break me though. Constantly replaying videos for hours on end, same with music, same with any sound. They were trying to drive me insane at this point and I was not giving up.

I was not going to give up any little part of my will. Not a single part of my soul was going to go to the bear and the federation. As long as I tried, I was going to keep it up. I had to..right? Only a month has passed, maybe they'll be out looking for me right now!

That was the thought I kept in my head. I had to keep one positive thought and the only reason I got to see Bobby anyways was "Good behavior" by the federation. I couldn't tell what they were trying to pull on me but I wasn't budging.

I could only hope my son was having a better experience than I was.

I looked around the room some more, staring at the full white room with the only color keeping me an ounce of sanity the purple allium that Bobby had gifted me. If they took that away though..? I don't know what I would do.

It had been weeks since Cellbit had visited me and he hadn't been seen since. Been a day since Cucurucho performed more testing on me. It was a whirlwind whenever the testing would happen and yet? I remembered nothing.

I don't know what they do in that room but it clearly was affecting my memory.

I sighed. Waiting in this room for something to happen, something to eat or something to do.

That's when Cucurucho walked in.

The bear grabbed me by the arm, practically dragging me away.

"Hey! Hey! Let go of me!"

I kicked and yelled but I couldn't free myself from its grasp.

It was heading to the room.

"NO LET ME GO! I WONT DO IT"

My body and mind were screaming at me at this point. There was nothing I could do but scream and kick.

I knew though, this wasn't my time. Not yet.