Rescue Mission

The children had been left with Bad as he offered to Babysit. Roier had Cellbit lead the way to where the federation might've been holding Jaiden captive.

As much as Bobby wanted to go and as much as he fought the adults about letting him go, it was too dangerous. Bobby pouted as he wanted so much to save his mother. The women who gave everything up to allow him to live again. The woman who struggled and fought for his life to be returned. The parents who suffered while he was in the void with JaunaFlippa, Tilin and Trump playing the same old card game over and over because that's all they had.

He knew of their suffering. He knew of everything going on but he couldn't visually see it. In the void there was almost what is considered a porthole that can be used once daily by every egg. They had to choose who they wanted to watch daily whether it be a parent or a sibling of theirs.

Bobby often found himself checking on his parents and his best friend Richarlyson. He watched how Roier went on and was happier even pursuing Cellbit. He watched how Richarlyson though the first day was rough he was slowly acting more like Bobby everyday. Then there was his mom. He could see her grief, he could feel the sadness emanating off of her. But there was nothing he could do.

But now? When there was something he could've been able to do? He wasn't allowed to. He was forced to stay on the sidelines. As much as he loved his siblings and spending time with them, his mother gave her life for him.

He only wishes he could be there to save her.

The group reached the room Cellbit talked about. Except there was no one there. The room looked like it had an inhabitant but the inhabitant was missing. The messy bed sheets, the shoes left on the floor by the edge of the bed, the mask that was hung upon a coat rack and the purple flower that only one egg gave his mother.

"This isn't good. Where could she have gone?"

"Far from here most likely. The federation knew we were coming."

Roier looked at the group hopelessly. He stared at the room before taking off in a direction he thought they might've taken Jaiden. Better to get lost and find her than to never try at all.

Roier looked through every room he could get into with no luck. Had Cucurucho really suspected them? What was he going to do? He slammed each door open with only a hope of finding her.

Jaiden was his best friend. She was going to be his maid of honor or any honorary title he could give her at his wedding. She was his best friend, his original family. He wasn't going to let her be taken away from him. Not without a fight.

That's when a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"She's not here Roier.. I'm sorry."

Roier turned to face Cellbit. The look of desperation on his face. Everything to Roier was screaming he needed to find her. Cellbit could only pull him into a hug, allowing Roier to sob. Roier kept a tight grip as he buried his face into his shoulder. He was going to come home empty handed with no signs as to where Jaiden truly was. And leave their son disappointed that his mother is still no where to be found.

Unknowing that a pair of eyes were watching them from a different area.

RESCUE MISSION: FAILURE.