Home

"JAIDEN!"

I whipped my head around, at this point I was thankful I took the mask that Cucurucho gave me off. It was a whole different experience now, everything I did needed to be calculated in order to not let them in on the fact I was forced into a role. A role in which I never wanted to be a part of but knowing Roier? He had a tight grip on who I was as a person. He knew that if anything happened and I lied saying nothing did? He'd know instantly, he wouldn't force me to say what but he would strongly imply that it was in my best interest to fill him in. I just hope I can put up a believable act.

"JAIDEN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Roier shook me as hard as he could with so much concern. Then it was just the tightest hug. He hugged me like I had disappeared into the far off future with no plans to return. Like I was an old friend he hadn't seen in years. Yet it had only been a few weeks...right?

"I'm fine Roier! I'm fine, please don't worry!" I gave some of the most convincing acting I could give. It wasn't my strong suit though, I'm an animator and a gamer but i'm no actress. However, Roier seemed to buy it. At least I think he did.

"¿¿Qué pasó? We all saw that you were killed by the QSMP, what happened? Are you alright? I tried to go save you but you were too far. I was talking about saving you with Bad and Cellbit before I saw you were back, we were worried!

Roier was talking at a mile a minute just overall concerned for me, that's when I noticed Bad and Cellbit who were approaching behind Roier. Both of them were out of breath because of Roier running off to get to me.

"Jaiden! Glad to know you're alright!"

Bad with his cheerful tone of voice and Cellbit nodded with Bad's comment but my attention was immediately torn back to Roier's. The concern he had on his face just shivered me to my core. I had never seen him so concerned for anyone, not even after what happened after Bobby's untimely demise.

"Roier, I'm fine. They patched me up and sent out good as new"

"They didn't attach the IV to you?"

I thought back to the IV that for Maximus was apparently filled with what he called 'Zaza'. I never had that happen to me, rather I was strapped with the "If you want your son back you do whatever we say kind of deal."

I shrugged "I don't think I really needed the IV but no, I didn't have one." I shook my head to them, I hadn't needed an IV or unless they took the IV out before I had woken up.

I ended up chatting with Cellbit and Bad for a little bit about how everything was and what Cucurucho might've wanted with me. I had told them a little white lie about demanding Bobby back; however, the Binary monster which of who I had still have yet to have seen, attacked me. I explained that Cucurucho killed me in order to protect me from the likes of the monster. Though that didn't ease anything, the two were glad I was okay. I was glad I was alright with all things considered. I know Cellbit had been killed before by Cucurucho with a Chainsaw and Maximus was killed by the binary entity so I could only hope my story was believable.

Roier was there the whole time however, he was uncharacteristically quiet. I must've screwed up majorly because that means he sees through my lies. Guess being partners left us being open books to each other.

"Disculpe, pero ¿podemos Jaiden y yo tener una conversación privada?" Roier looked at Cellbit and Bad who nodded, giving me and Roier a wave as they left.

"Jaiden, what really happened?" Roier's eye met mine. I could tell the concern by the look he gave me. He was worried and I was lying through my teeth something he could tell.

"That's what happened, Roier! Don't worry!" I gave off a smile to him just hoping he didn't pry further.

He nodded. I could tell he wasn't convinced one bit, I don't know if word got around to him about me singing a five nights at freddy's song around Chayanne and Tallulah got around to him but he genuinely seemed concerned for my well being.

"Si quieres decirme la verdad, puedes hacerlo a tu propio tiempo. Simplemente no intentes mentirme, ¿de acuerdo?"

I stopped and stared at him. All I could do was nod, god it had been a while since we had a conversation even remotely similar in nature to the one we're currently having. The last time we had a conversation like that was when Bobby was still here. It was about the nightmare we both suffered. I just have to Hope that everything will go okay and according to plan.

"Let's go home Jaiden, I miss talking to you. It feels empty without you and Bobby there."

The sadness in Roiers eyes was prominent. I guess I had to go to the house but It felt wrong. No little pitter patter of Bobby's feet or a bullet going into the wall because of Bobby's gun. It felt off.

"I didn't think you'd want me back there after Bobby was gone." My voice trailed off towards the end. Bobby was what brought us together but his death drove us apart. We hadn't watched the sunset together in weeks. Bobby would've been mad at us for not continuing to talk to each other. My thoughts were broken by Roier.

"Jaiden, you are Mi familia. I don't want you to leave, at least not yet. We're still grieving and you still don't have a house. I want to make sure you have somewhere to go before I even let you think of moving out.

I sighed and nodded. We walked home in silence, The walk in general was one of the most quiet in nature. Usually Bobby would be shooting his gun in the air over and over again while we laughed. He always made us laugh on our walks home so it felt different just walking through those reinforced doors.

"I hope you're actually okay Jaiden, Just don't lie next time okay?"

I looked at Roier and nodded. The smell of the house was nostalgic, the smell of wood and vanilla intertwined with it. It was a scent I had been so accumulated with and missed so much during the days I was away. I went and sat down at the table to think and Roier took the seat across from me. We both sat in silence for the longest time and yet it was comforting for both of us to still be in each other's presence.

After a while Roier went out to get some supplies, he told me to stay put as he went off to gather items. While he was gone, I checked my assignments for today, the only assignment was

" What is Roier doing?"

I paused before writing about the conversations the two of us had together and that he was off on a journey to gather supplies. That was all that he was doing at this very moment.

I sighed sitting there, waiting for the return of Roier. This house felt emptier than it had felt before. I kept thinking about Bobby, he was going to be back in 5 days. As long as I did what I was supposed to then my son would be back. I was so excited to finally be able to hold my son once more.

Hopefully nothing would happen in the coming days to make me regret what was about to transpire.