Update/News??!

Hey guys! I wanted to make the announcement that....

There will be a humtwit award ceremony happening possibly March 10th and you guys can help Jaiden's Gone be nominated and win Best Jaiden fic!

Here's what we need to do!

When the categories get finalized: Put "Jaiden's Gone" for Best Jaiden Fic! And Boom! We have a nomination entry! 

If you guys help Jaiden's gone win the category of Best Fic, here's what I'll do to hold up the end of my bargain: I promise you guys that i will write TWO! Yes that's right TWO! Jaiden's gone chapters. 

That means double the chapters! It also helps me decide whether the fanfic is gonna go in a sad or happy direction as we get towards the end of it. And Who knows depending on what happens, I might make a spin off about Jaiden's gone and the after bits that come along with it.

 I'll even open more of a Q&A if anyone has questions afterwards.

https://twitter.com/humtwtawards/status/1762333880432967882 

 Here's the link to twitter account to follow and keep posted on when nominations drop!

Also if you can't do it? Then that's okay!! ^^

I really just wanna try and at least win best fic, I already am privilege enough to have so many fantastic readers who help motivate me to stay on with the development of the fic.

So really honestly this is a thank you to everyone who still reads and hopefully there is more to come very soon

See y'all very soon with hopefully two new chapters of Jaiden's Gone.

Bye!!! ^_^

MistyBreeze