Sunrises

The party for the rest of the time went well. Richarlyson and Cellbit ended up staying the night after being exhausted from helping out. But Bobby? Bobby had trouble sleeping, he was determined to be there when the sun rose and hoped his mother would be there. It didn't matter whether it was silent or if they got to talk, He just hoped she'd be there.

He quietly made his way to the Balcony of his tower. Due to the amount of people in the house, he and Richarlyson decided to stay in the Castle for the night. He sat down and watched the sun rise. The pink dust filled the night sky with a mixture of orange and purple.

"I wish you were here to see this with me Mom.."

And like that, he heard the woosh of wings flapping.

There dropped beside him was a woman in all white even her wings had been turned white. He hadn't even noticed it but there she was, sitting beside him.

No words were exchanged in the beginning, just a protective arm wrapped around him as the sun slowly rose.

"Mom.?"

Jaiden turned her head to her son, cocking it to the side.

"Can't you come home?"

Jaiden paused and shook her head no.

"Why can't you?"

" Classified."

"Don't you want to spend time with me?"

"Yes."

" Do you want to be around dad?"

"No."

She was only letting out one worded responses to Bobby's questions. But she was here that mattered.

"Mom.. If I ever mention your name at a sunrise will you come?"

Jaiden paused looking to bobby

"Maybe."

Bobby frowned, he hoped she would say yes.

"Mom...Do you remember what happened when I was revived?

Jaiden didn't answer, only laughed. Bobby knew that meant she probably didn't. He could tell that she wasn't the same as she once was but he could tell that she still remembered him for now.

The sun had almost risen fully when Jaiden stood up. Bobby instinctively grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug. Jaiden didn't do anything for a moment till she finally hugged him back. He could feel the warmth of his mothers hugs that he missed dearly. Though it only lasted a minute, he was glad he got her to hug him.

She put a finger up to her mask's lips like a shushing noise and flew off. Bobby was left confused. Don't tell anyone this meeting happened? Was this a sign she needed help? What could this mean? He didn't know what to do at that very moment but whatever it was? He was going to solve it.

One thing kept recalling in his mind through the entire encounter. It was not that she didn't speak normal sentences or talked with text to speech. It was the fact she didn't want to see Roier. They were co-parents and best friends, so what exactly happened between them?

Bobby Chingon was going to find out.