Birthday Party

Roier, after letting Cellbit out, fell back asleep. He was thankful for Cellbit and thankful everything was going alright. He knew it was his son's third month birthday today and he had a lot to plan which was going to be hard without Jaidens help.

He had planned with Cellbit on how to handle the birthday celebration. Bobby was like a firecracker of energy so making sure it was easier for him to run out his son's energy was important. Cellbit offered to distract his son while he set up the decorations.

And so? He took his son bright and early to the Favelas to hang with Richarlyson while he prepared a surprise party for his son. He began to bake the cake as memories of the first day adopting Bobby flooded his brain. He missed the smiles that were brought to the faces of their family.

The thoughts of the nightmare kept flooding back into his memory. He had hoped that it was just a nightmare but he could never be sure with how this island functioned. Things he imagined could be a reality the next day. A nightmare of his son dying could be a reality he'd have to live through once again.

He knew her motives and knew the happiness it brought him but he always questioned why she had done it. It was dangerous and yet she did it. All of these thoughts kept his mind occupied as he prepared a party for the eggs to attend. A cake, Banners, a picture of his-

Roier sighed looking at the picture of Jaiden that he'd added as a place holder. A photo of her and Bobby looking so happy in the rose field. He sighed, placing it back in its place. He set up food and some presents for Bobby. He knew if Jaiden could be here that she wouldn't miss it for the world.

IRoier: Puedes traerlos cellbit

Cellbit:Alright see you in a moment Guapito

Roier sighed happily that he had someone like Cellbit in his life. He watched as his lover entered with Richarlyson and the ecstatic Bobby. It was everything he could hope to see from Bobby's reaction. Multiple eggs and their parents had dropped by to enjoy the party and leave a gift for the boy. Despite it being multiple eggs birthdays they all went to drop off a gift for each other as a consultation for their big days.

Bobby and Richarlyson enjoyed the party the most though, running around and talking each other's ears off. Meanwhile Roier and Cellbit watched them with their hands intertwined under the table. Enjoying the company of one another until a figure approached them. Two figures in fact.

Cucurucho and a figure with a bear mask approached. What was different was the figure had full white hair, full to the nines white vest and button up. Every part of their clothing was white. But what struck Roier was the hair. The shape was exactly like Jaidens, everything including the tuft of hair towards the back of her head. He looked to Cellbit who stared back as they pieced everything together.

Bobby was blissfully unaware of what was going on with his father. He continued to run around with Richarlyson. It was his first birthday party since he was first born and though he was upset she couldn't be there, he knew she would if she could. He hadn't even realized she had stopped by.

The figure went over and dropped a present for Bobby before exiting with Cucurucho. But before she could, Roier grabbed her shoulder. He yanked her backwards enough to make her squeak.

"JAIDEN?!"