Confrontation

I began to gather my things, biting my lip while I thought about how to execute my plans. Do I let anyone in on the fact I'm going to take down the census bureau? Maybe I should leave something behind in case something happens to me.

I don't know why but every time I get a feeling about something going wrong, it does. I just want Bobby back and if takes everything to go wrong for me just for it to go right for him? I'll do it.

I began to write down everything that needed to be said. Something left for Roier since he was the only person left. The only person I could guarantee would come and look for me if I disappeared or died. He was my only hope if I happened to lose my life trying to bring Bobby back.

I left it in a chest in his house before walking to a secluded area.

"CUCURUCHO!"

Nothing.

CUCURUCHO!"

Nothing.

"OSITO BIMBO?"

There appeared the white bear appeared right afterwards. He stared at me with his cold dead eyes and waved.

I pulled out my sword and began to swing. Cucurucho dodging every attempt to hit them.

"BRING"

Swing

"HIM"

Swing

"BACK"

Swing

"TO"

Swing

"ME!"

I kept swinging, enough to tire myself out as Cucurucho spawned into mobs galore for me to try and fight off on my own. I'm not going down without a fight.

"OSITO BIMBO GIVE ME BOBBY BACK!"

I was eventually taken down by the mobs. Cucurucho was staring at me blankly as I laid there dying out.

"I will do anything to get Bobby back."

Cucurucho stared at me, never taking his gaze away from where I was.

I noticed the chat box filling up with concern from multiple QSMP members including Roier however, it was too late. I passed out in front of Cucurucho.

Again all of this is on my AO3 account as well!