Returned

Bobby was home but it wasn't the same. Bobby had been shaking, not signing a single word to Roier. He was worried for his son especially since Jaiden was gone.

The front door had become a revolving door. Everyone had come to check in on Roier. When they noticed Bobby's return, everyone was shocked, suspicious even but none of them dared to talk about their suspicions at least to Roiers face. Roier had tried everything to help his son feel safe, even tried to get him to play with some of the other eggs but he wouldn't. He clung to Roiers side.

This was not normal for Bobby. Bobby was always running head first into adventure, enjoying the breeze of the air with the ocean. He was always enjoying something stupid he shouldn't have gotten into. But right now? Bobby refused to even leave his side. Not even to be near his best friends like Richarlyson.

Roier hadn't even told Bobby that Jaiden had moved out not too long ago and made her own base. One where they had the happiest day together and her plans to turn the dungeon into a museum of Bobby art. Roier was upset especially since Jaiden up and disappeared with no one explaining where she had gone. That was until Cellbit arrived.

Cellbit had been missing for days, then suddenly he had turned up at Roiers door. He was silent as Roier invited him. Everything between them right now was strained but Roier trusted him, he had to because Jaiden was no longer there and he was the last friend he really could rely on right now.

"Gathino what happened..? Are you alright,"

"I'm fine Guapito, I wanted to talk to you about Jaiden actually."

Roiers heart dropped, he ushered Cellbit and Bobby down in the secret room under the house. If this was as important as he thought then he would need to hear this information in order to help his best friend escape.

"What happened?"

"I'm uncertain Guapito, She told me why she did it though. She joined the federation for Bobby's life to be returned. But also as a way to repay Cucurucho for attempting to murder him."

Bobby clung to his fathers leg tightly. He looked up to Roier whose face was sullen. He was thinking of the many reasons as to why Jaiden would have to resort to this method. But he was grateful for Bobbys return. He missed his son, and the many times he had to explain he had no idea why he was back or why Bobby was acting strange was stressing him out more.

"I wish there was more I could say Guapito, I hope you're okay though along with you Bobby."

Cellbit crouched down the smaller boys level. "If you have any information about Jaiden please tell us when you're ready okay?"

Bobby stood there for a second as Cellbit stood up to leave before tugging on his pant leg. Cellbit turned back around

"Yes, what is it Bobby?"

Bobby quickly wrote down in his journal

"Chainsaw"

Cellbits face immediately went pale. Roier, noticing this, looked down at what Bobby wrote then back to Cellbit.

"Did he do it in front of you"

Bobby nodded

"What Cellbo?"

"He killed her with a chainsaw."

The taste of metallic in her mouth woke her up. She was dizzy and unable to stand, her vision was just a void of darkness. Where was she? Something was around her neck, maybe she had woken up too early?

She began to sit up and try to get her feet onto the ground before being rushed back into laying down.

"What are you doing?"