Bargaining

Roiers POV

"JAIDEN?!"

"Fuck fuck fuck. ¿Dónde carajo estás Jaiden?"

I began running out of my house screaming out for Jaiden. Where the hell could she be?!

I pulled up the chat box asking where she was. I even pulled up the map trying to figure out where she was. But by the time I could pinpoint her location she had died.

Not a big deal right? I rushed back to the house, praying that she'd respawn but she didn't. I waited a bit longer but she never respawned.

I began to type in the chat box

Roier:"Guys jaiden no reaparecio"

I looked up in the chat box and saw what happened

Jaidenishere was slain by Cucurucho

I went pale. What did she do? What could she have done to get killed by Cucurucho? He kept thinking back to his conversation with her before Bobby was confirmed to be dead. His face pales even more. She couldn't have gone to take Cucurucho in a fight could she?

BadboyHalo: Roier? Has she not shown up yet?

Roier:No, I think Cucurucho did what he did to Maximus but this time to Jaiden

BadboyHalo:Shoot! We need to find a way to get her back? Any ideas of where she was?

Roier:I tried to look but she was too far out. I don't even know what she was even doing trying to talk to Cucurucho alone! She might've been trying to get Bobby back. I just don't know Bad!

BadboyHalo:I'm on my way.

I sighed. Looking around for Any clue from Jaiden, ANYTHING

"Jaiden yo también lo extraño, pero ¿por qué coño harías esto?"

I noticed something out of place in my chest. It was a book written by Jaiden titled 'If anything happens'

I kept staring at the book with a look of horror and confusion. Did she plan for this? Did she know that Cucurucho would do this? I held off reading the note until BadBoyHalo arrived. What could Cucurucho want with Jaiden? Hell what did Jaiden do to anger the bear? I have so many questions that need answers. What..Happened?

I heard a knock at my door, I opened it and let Bad come in. He seemed nervous and paced back and forth.

"Okay so Jaiden hasn't respawned. She hasn't responded in the chat, and It said she was killed by Cucurucho. What could he have wanted with Jaiden?"

I shook my head

"No sé. However, I think Jaiden left me a clue as to what might've happened"

Bad stopped pacing and stared straight at me.

"What did you find?"

I pulled out the book and stared at it. What could Jaiden have done? I don't know how to even handle his death myself. I just want to pretend that he's still here. Be delusional and say my son is right here beside me.

"Roier?"

" Right, lo siento. It says

Dear Roier,

I'm sorry but I can't accept his death any longer. I don't want to bring you into this because you have so much more than I do. You have friends, everyone loves you even! While I only had Bobby, he was everything to me. I'm going to do whatever it takes to get him back even if I have to kill someone. If something happened then I died trying to get our son back to us. I miss him, Roier and I know you do too. I just can't accept his death any longer, he is alive and I know it! He's being kept away from us and I plan to free him from the prison that the Census Bureau has trapped him in.

Jaiden

We both stared at each other. This could only mean one thing and we both knew it.

"Did she try to fight Cucurucho?"

"Creo que sí. That pendejo!"

I couldn't believe it. She tried to fight the census bureau, by herself nonetheless. There were people willing to give up so much just to give us more time with Bobby, people would've helped her get Bobby back. Even if it meant fighting Cucurucho.

"Roier. We need to tell the others. This isn't good."

I simply nodded in response "None of this is good. None of it can be good news. But what should our next course of action be?"

"We need to talk to Cellbit, he's the one who's mapping out everything going on in this server. He might be able to help us get the numbers we need."

I paused and looked up to Bad

"Sounds good. You can go ahead, I need a moment to think if you don't mind."

Bad nodded his head as he left. I walked upstairs the balcony and rest my head down on the railing

"¿Por qué hiciste esto? No valió la pena Jaiden, tu vida importa mucho no solo para mí sino para muchos otros."

Mean while..... (Jaiden POV)

"Augh... Where am I....?" I looked around groggily at the white room. Am I dead? Am I in purgatory? Will I see Bobby and join him?! All these thoughts were swirling around in my head before I noticed Cucurucho walking in.

The bear just kept smiling, holding up a piece of paper "Good Morning! Are you enjoying the island?"

I stared back at it. Was...Was I enjoying the island...?!

"Why would you ask me that? Of course I'm not! I just lost my son! My only purpose in this world is gone. Bobby Chingon is dead and it's because of you and your bureau! My son would be alive and well if it weren't for you! You made us walk 8000 blocks on a false promise! You tricked us. You are the reason Roier and I are suffering because our son is gone. I want him back, Cucurucho! I'd do anything to have him back!"

His smile was unwavered as he continued to stare at me once again.

"I want Bobby Chingon back. You have him. Whether this is purgatory or not, I want him back and I'd do anything just to have my son in my arms again"

Cucurucho kept his eyes on mine. No words, nothing but an empty glare.

"ANSWER ME."

It began to write on a book

"We can make a deal for your son's life."