Unsuccessful

Test Subject 0029

Testing: Test subjects seem to lose energy over time from being tested throughout countless periods of the day. 0029 seems to have a little bit of will left in her, leaving her memories intact but otherwise complicit with everything. Further breaking down of their will has to take place in order to not jeopardize the plan.

Attempts to rescue test subject 0029 have been in order however the subject has no clue they occurred. Subject 0029 is losing hope by the day. Hopefully Operation Fed J will be a success. Any plots to rescue 0029 should be stopped immediately.

KEEP ISLANDER ROIER FAR AWAY FROM HER AT ALL TIMES

KEEP TABS ON EX FED. MEMBER CELLBIT AT ALL TIMES

NO ONE WILL SUCCEED.

NO ONE SHOULD SUCCEED.

Cucurucho closed the book it had been writing, putting it on a bookshelf.

Roier returned back to the group. He was being helped there by Cellbit. It broke Roiers heart to tell Bobby they didn't find her, but part of him thought that Bobby probably already knew.

Bobby had been in the corner painting. Usually he was all up and playing with the eggs but he decided to focus his energy into his art. He had been drawing a picture of Jaiden, Roier and Bobby. He was coping by drawing.

Roier bit at his lip. He felt awful that the only sign of where his mom was the flower he had given her before but no Jaiden. The group made a plan to go back there soon and hopefully find her. But for now? He needed to be there with his son.

"Any luck?" Bad asked looking to the two men entering

Roier sadly shook his head no. Even with the help of everyone who could do so, it was impossible to have found her. Most likely since the federation knew.

"No.. All we found was the flower Bobby gave her."

Bobby dropped his paintbrush looking over to his father.

He quickly scribbled down

"She kept the flower..?"

Roier nodded. "Si mi hijo. However we couldn't find Jaiden."

Bobby shot a sad expression to his father.

"I know mi hijo. We tried. However, I sense the Federation knew we were there because they took her away before we got there."

Roier looked to his son with a sad expression, that's when a voice boomed from behind him.

"That's why we're gonna continue trying to get her back. No one who is one of our friends will be left behind. Mark my words Bobby."

Roier gave Cellbit a smile for his speech. He had appreciated the man for being with him every step of the way. To even give his son an encouraging speech. That all combined warmed his heart. He just now needed to worry about what the federation wanted and what they were doing with Jaiden.

He had a gut feeling it wasn't anything good.