9

I looked up at Calum.

"Are you telling the truth?" I sniffled and wiped my tears on my shirt sleeve.

"Yes, I am. Now come on, let's go back inside." He said opening the door.

"I don't wanna Calum." I whined. Not wanting to go back in there. He sighed and told me to wait so he can go and tell the boys that he's taking me back to school. I don't even want to go to school anymore. I just want to go home, take a bath and go to bed.

I got out my phone and decided to text Mali and Wes, and tell them what happened, also to tell them that Calum apologized.

New text from Mali
' Really??!! Thats amazing Theresa!! Not what Cal did to you with your texts, and skipping school. Remind me to kick his ass for doing that to to. But that's so cool that he apologized!.'

I laughed while reading her text. Mali is so funny, she always rambles on in her texts, so do I, but hers is cuter.

I got a text from Wes soon after.

'Do not forgive that asshole! Well I mean you can if you want to but you should tell him that its gonna take a lot more than just an apology. '

I laughed and texted them both back.

Just then, Luke opened the door and sat in the driver's seat. I looked at him confused, and with sheer terror.

"Um, Calum asked me to drive you to school, because he still has to practice his part of the song." Luke said, awkwardly.

I looked out the window to see Calum and Michael laughing their asses off and pointing at me.

I can't believe it. I feel sick.

A couple minutes after we started driving Calum texts me.

' How's driving with "prince charming" baby sis? lol!! ' The, "prince charming" part referring to what I called Luke in one of my texts to Wes. My face got red and I quickly replied.

'What the heck you jerk!! I thought you apologized, meaning no more being a jerk!!"

'What are you like 4?? Use real curse words and not those stupid baby ones. Unless, wittle Tessie doesn't like cursing.. And I did apologize. For the phone thing, but I'm still going to tease you and embarrass you in front of Luke. And oh, have fun in the car with him. I made sure to tell him how much you wanted to be with him alone before you guys left. :) '

I can't believe him. I quickly texted Mali and told her what happened. And sent her screenshots of the texts.

"Um hey Luke?" I asked, after receiving a text from Mali telling me to get dropped off at her work instead of school so she can talk to me.

"Hmmm?"

"Um can you please drop me off at my house? She told me to ask you."

"Yea sure." He replied. Switching lanes to turn on to the street where we live.

"Thanks."

"Yep." I hate myself