2

The next day Theresa woke up early and got ready for school. She walked to the kitchen and made herself a bagel and some iced coffee. She usually doesn't drink coffee but she was up all night last night thinking about that boy. Once she was finished, she brushed her teeth and walked to school. Her dad leaves before she wakes up.

  She got to school early to walk her schedule so she doesn't get lost.  Good thinking Theresa she thought

    After walking around a couple times the bell rang, signaling that first hour was starting. She looked on her schedule, once again, to see what she  had.  Theater. She loves theater so much. Even though she's an extremely shy person. Theresa  hurried and walked into the theater room. She hasn't really been nervous until now, it finally hit her. She was all alone at a new school on the other side of the world. Everyone already knows eachother, but she knows no one. There was one empty seat left. Next to this boy who looked very nice.

  "Hi I'm Wes" he said leaning over to her desk.

"I'm Theresa." She said back

"You're going to love this teacher" he said "she's really laid back"

   Theresa and Wes really hit it off. There going to be really good friends. They don't have 2nd hour together, but they do have 3rd 4th and 7th. Which is really good.

  At lunch Wes and Theresa sat outside.

   "So Tess, can I call you that?" Wes asked. I nodded my head yes. "OK good, so Tess, how do you like the school so far?" He asked.

"Its alright so far, except for Mrs Jackson, she's a bitch." She replied. 

"Ooohh you have Mrs Jackson. I feel bad for you, she sucks."

Just then a group of boys walked by, laughing at something. Theresa looked up to see what the were laughing at and saw him.

"Hey are you OK?" Wes said turning his head to see who she was staring at.

"Yea, but do you know them?" She asked pointing to the group of boys.

"Um, kinda, I know of them, I think their names are Michael Calum and Luke." He answered.

"Which ones that one?" asked Theresa  pointing to the guy that she bumped into that one night.

"Umm I think that ones Luke."

Theresa hadn't realized that she was still pointing until Luke whispered something to his friends and the all turned around and waved at her. She quickly waved back and looked down. Her face turning deep red.

"What happened?" Wes asked "did they catch you pointing?"

"Yes, they all turned around and waved at me" she said back, cut off by the laughter of Wes.

"Oh my god." He said in between laughs. "That must have been so embarrassing."

Oh it was.

When  Theresa got home, her dad was already home, and cleaning like crazy.

"Dad what are you doing?"

"Do you know that girl that I was telling you about, that made the pasta? Well she isn't someone from work, we met online about a month ago and that's why we moved up here. She's my girlfriend, and her and her son and daughter are coming over tonight for dinner." He said while dusting the TV shelf. "Actually the son goes to your school, he's 2 years older than you"

"Is that why you wanted me to go to that school?"

"Yes" he answered. "Can you make some meatloaf please?"

"Sure dad" she answered walking into the kitchen and washing my hands.

After she finished setting the table the doorbell rang. She heard her dad answer it and give his girlfriend a kiss.

"Theresa come meet them" he screamed.

  Theresa walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. she looked up to introduce herself when she saw one of the boys from the table that she was pointing at. He stood there with his arms crossed, smirking at her.

"Honey, this is Calum"