4

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I didn't even know I fell asleep. I got ready and walked into my living room, just to find a shirtless Calum sitting on my couch.

  "Finally you're up, let's go." He said getting off the couch and grabbing his car keys.

  "Aren't you gonna put on a shirt?" I asked him.

  "Its in my car." He said walking out of my apartment and into the elevator.

  When we got in the car he told me to sit in the back.

  "Little Tessie can't sit in the front yet, she's not old enough yet." He told me, mocking me. "And plus I'm picking up Luke" he said, turning back to look at me.

  "Why?" I asked him.

  "Because I want to tourcher you" clhe answered back, pulling in to what I guess is Luke's house. 

  Luke came running out, obviously confused on why I'm here. He got in the car and before he could say anything Calum introduced us.

  "Luke this is Theresa, my mom is dating her dad. Theresa, I'm pretty sure you already know Luke." He said. Hinting back to yesterdays incident. Luke turned to me and smiled. Wow his smile is amazing. I smiled back and Luke turned back and started talking to Calum. Wow that wasn't that bad.

  "And its name is Frisco and she can't sleep without it." I heard Calum say, oh god, oh no oh no oh no. I heard Luke laugh. This can't be happening.

  "Isn't that right Tessie." Calum said looking back at me.

  "Hm?" I questioned, hoping he will drop it.

  "Dont you have a stuffed kitty cat that you can't sleep without." Calum said. I don't answer. I'm too embarrassed. "And when I tried to throw it out the window she almost cried." He won't stop.

  "I think its cute." Luke said looking back at me. My face got even redder and I looked down.

  "Aww is Tessie blushing." Calum teased. God I hate his guts. "I think she as a wittle cwush on you." He said in a baby voice. I'm going to kill him.

  "Stop it Cal." Luke said  sticking up for me. He looked back at me and smiled "I think it's adorable."

  Calum scoffed and pulled into the schools parking lot. "We're here get out." He said angrily. We all got out of the car and I ran up to Wes. Who was waiting for me.

  "OK why did you get out of a car with Calum and Luke" He said pulling me away.