3

"Hello Theresa" He said, with humor in his voice. "I believe we haven't formally met yet"

       "Hi." I relpied quietly, not making eye contact.

      "What's the matter?" He said lifting my head up for me "you can't even look at me now"  his teasing words were really pissing me off. 

     "No I-I -"

     "And now your studdering, hmmm it seems to me that little Tessie is nervous"

   "Dont call me that."

   "Whatever you say. Tessie." He said walking into my room.

     "Hey I did not invite you in here Calum get out!" I said, really pissed off that he entered my room without permission

   I walked in my room and he was standing over my bed, holding my stuffed cat in his hand, it was obvious that he was amused with my childness.

    "So is this the stuffed kitty that your dad told my mom you can't sleep without." He said, teasingly, holding it by his tail. I tried so hard not to punch him in the face.

  "No, its not."

   "I think it is." He said

   "No. Its not." I replied, not wanting to argue with him.

   "Then you wouldn't care if I did this." He said, walking to my window.

    "NO STOP!" I yelled, running to Calum trying to get my cat back.

    "Oh so it is the cat you can't sleep without, how cute." He said while holding it out of my reach. "What's his name?" He questioned, humor in his voice.

  "I'm not telling you."

  "Then your not getting him back."

  "Frisco" I whispered, embarrassed that Calum had me doing this.

   "What?" He said cupping his hand around his ear and bending down do my height

   "Frisco" I said much louder.

   "Aww wittle Tessie can sweep without wittle Frisco" he teased. Giving me back my cat .

  I was about to punch him in the face when his mom walked in.

"Kids come out here for dinner."

  Me and Calum both walked out of my room and into the kitchen and sat down. Sadly our table was square so wherever I sit Calum would be close to me. And of course he decides to sit across from me, so he can stare at me.

  "So Cal, do you mind taking Theresa to school tomorrow, were gonna be staying the night here." His mom asks him.

  I look up at Calum wide eyed, hoping he would say no because I dont want to spend another minute with him.

  "Of course I will mom." He said back, smirking at me.

    Its official, Calum Hood is an asshole.