14

I really suck at updating but that's bc I had a cancer scare recently, I got really sick and nearly passed out at work a bunch of times and had to get a bunch of blood tests and I was too scared to write but it's all good. I'm just anemic. 🤙🏻
(Also I'm changing the writing point of view for this chapter because it's easier to write a person being drunk when it's not first person POV if that makes sense)
_____

"Calum let me be it's just a PARTY."

"A party that I, your brother, and the person in charge of you right now told you NOT to go to." Calum said. Grabbing Teresa's arm and pulling her towards the door. He grabbed the rest of the boys on the way.

"What going on?" Luke asked, confused.

"Look who is wasted out of her mind at a party that she wasn't allowed to go to." Calum replied, angrily. Pointing to Teresa, who is currently in her own little world. "I swear when she sobers up I'm going to kill her."

"Give her a break Cal." Luke said. "Yea she's way too young to be this drunk but we all do dumb things."

"Yea, listen to Lukey." Teresa said. "Be nice to me because I'm your new wittle sister." She poked at Calum cheek. Calum was getting more and more furious by the second.

"Luke, Michael go put her in the car, I'm going to take care of the bitch that gave her alcohol."

"Cal, don't you think that's overreacting, I mean everyone here is drinking." Michael said, trying to reason with Calum.

"Go now. I'll find Ash and send him out since he's the DD."

Luke and Michael take Teresa, who can barely stand on her own and lead her to the car.

"Is big scawy Calum gonna kill me?" She asks, looking up at the two older boys as they help her lay across the seats.

"Probably." Michael said, "I mean, if I had a little sister and she went to a party I said she couldn't go to and got this drunk I would probably kick her ass."

Teresa started to cry. She didn't want Calum to hurt her, or yell at her.

"Michael don't scare the kid." Luke said. He turned to Teresa. "He won't kick your ass, he's just-"

"I don't like being call kid Lukey."

"And I don't like being called Lukey."

"Well too bad because I think your cutie Lukey."

Luke didn't have time to reply because she fell right asleep after she said that.

"Oh god." Michael said in between laughs. "She's gonna be so embarrassed in the morning."

"Leave her alone." Luke said. "You guys are always teasing her about her silly little crush."

Just then Ashton and Calum showed up at the car.

"Ready guys?" Calum said getting in the back seat, lifting Teresa's feet up and putting them on his lap. 

"What happened to Brandon?" Michael said getting in the passenger seat, leaving the seat where Teresa's head is for Luke.

"Beat his ass for giving her alcohol." Calum replied. "Now all I gotta do it beat hers for taking it." He nodded his head towards his sleeping step sister.

"Go easy on her mate, I know she gets on your nerves but everyone makes mistakes." Ashton said, feeling bad for the young girl.

"I didn't want to have to baby sit her all night, but now I have say up all night to make sure she doesn't choke on her own vomit in her sleep. And take care of her tomorrow morning when she's hungover as shit."

"Do you need help Cal?" Luke asked. "With taking care of her and stuff?"

"Yes please" Calum replied to his caring friend.

They got to Teresa's apartment and said goodbye to their fellow mates. Calum picked up Teresa and carried her into the house, placing her on her bed and covering her up. He took a seat on her bean bag chair, the place he was going to be the rest of the night to make sure she doesn't puke, while Luke rummaged through her bathroom looking for a makeup wipe for her.

After he found one he went over to her and began taking off her makeup, then proceeded to grab one of her pillows and camp out right next to the bed.

"Thanks for helping man." Calum said.

"No problem buddy." He and Calum quietly talked about the party till they both fell asleep.