17

Teresa had been texting Wes all day. Calum refused to give her a ride to the coffee shop to meet Wes so texting is all that they can do. Wes was telling Teresa the details about the party, when he got to one certain one that brought all the memories of the party back. 

'Oh my God Wes, call me right now'  Teresa texted her best friend.

A few seconds later her phone was ringing. 

"Wes, Luke stuck up for me at the party."

"Oh my god that's so good!'

"No Wes, its not, he said "Leave the kid alone", Wes he called me KID"

"Oof girl, i'm sorry" 

"Not only that but i'm pretty sure that I called him Lukey, and cutie." 

"Oh geeze, Teresa" 

"Wes i'm going to cry." 

"Its going to be okay, didn't you say he helped take care of you? That has to mean something." 

At this point Teresa started to have a panic attack. 

"Wes" she said through tears. "Meet me at the coffee shop, i'm going to force Calum to take me." 

Wes agreed and hung up the phone, while Teresa tried to clean herself up a bit before going to Calum's room. 

"Calum, can you please take me to the coffee shop." She said. Calum sighed, looking up from his video game, getting ready to yell at her, when she saw that she had been crying. 

"You can't just cry and expect to get your way." He said, looking back down at the controller. 

"Please" Teresa broke down again, sobbing and panicking. 

This time Calum paused the game. 

"Why are you crying so hard." He said, a bit annoyed that he wont just leave her alone. 

"She probably remembered what she said to Luke the night of the party." She heard a voice come from the TV. 

"Your'e on the phone with Michael?" she screeched.

"And Ashton!" Ashton exclaimed, "and Cal, take her to the dang coffee shop, stop being a dick to her." 

"Fine," Calum said getting up, "but first tell me what happened with Luke, I was too busy beating Brandon up for getting her drunk." 

"She got upset because Luke called her 'kid' so she called him 'Lukey' and 'cutie'." Ashton exclaimed. 

"It was hilarious!" Michael added. Calum started to crack up. 

"Why don't you just give Luke up, he's obviously not into you, you're way too young, and not to mention his best friends new kid sister." 

Teresa didn't reply, she just looked at him and walked out of the room. When she was out she called out that they need to leave in five minutes to get to the coffee shop in time. 

"That was a bit harsh Cal." Ashton said. "I know you don't want her to like Luke for some odd reason but you don't have to be mean about it, you act like you don't care about her feelings" 

"I know but its fun messing with her, I obviously care about her." 

"Then show it. Because I am getting sick of you being a dick."