13

Calum and the boys left for the party early to 'pregame' at the park. Which was perfect for me because that means I don't have to sneak out of the house. I put on leggings and a tank top, which Wes told me was the usual attire for parties near here, and waited by the door for the text from Wes.

"So how nervous are you?" Wes asked as he parked by the house.

"A little nervous. As long as you say with me the whole time I will be fine though."

"Well I wont leave your side then" he replied as we got out of the car.

I was shocked at how little people were at the party when we walked in. I kind of expected it to be like the movies. But it was nothing like that. There was music playing but not loud at all. Most people were either playing a drinking game or sitting on the couch.

"Here you go" Wes said, putting a lime flavored drink in my hands "it's a Lime-a-Rita, it's very good."

I slowly take a sip, it burns my throat as it goes down. I try not to make a face at it but I just can't help it. It tastes disgusting.

"You're so cute" Wes says as he downs his drink. I do the same, not wanting to look lame.

30 minutes later I had 2 Lime-a-Rita's and 5 shots of fireball.

"Hey you're Wes's new friend right?" I looked up to see a pretty decent looking guy.

"Yes!" I said to him. "I just lived here and it's my first time drinking!" I exclaimed.

"Well you're doing a pretty good job at it," he laughed "my name is Brandon, do you want to play flip cup with me?" He asks. I agree and follow him over to the flip cup table. He explains how to play and we begin.
——
"You're pretty good at this!" He tells me, I lead our team into first place. "And you said it's your first time drinking?" He asks.

I could barely keep my eyes open and my mouth feels super dry so I just nod at him, going to take another sip of my drink.

"Woah there, maybe you should be done for the night." He says, lowering the drink from my mouth. "You don't want to be too wasted."

"I think that's a little too late" I giggled. Stumbling a bit.

"Here let me introduce you to my friends." He said, leading me to a group of people.

"Hey guys this is my new friend Teresa."

"Hi I'm Teresa but you can call me Tess, or Tess the mess or Tess the best or t-dog-" I froze as the friend Brandon wanted me to meet turned around.

"Well well well, isn't Tessie getting adventurous." Calum said, his face getting redder each second.