10

As soon as Luke stopped the car I thanked him and ran up to my apartment building. Mali was waiting by the door for me. I immediately ran into her arms and starting crying.

"Its ok Tess, Luke probably knows Calum is just teasing you" she said, rubbing me back.

"N-no, Luke was being all wierd and he wouldn't even look at me in the car"

"I'll talk to Calum for you okay?" Just then Wes bursted through the door

"OK WHERE IS THIS ASSHOLE!" he screamed, Mali must have texted him.
"Still at Ashton's" I whimpered. Wes sat down and watched movies with me and Mali until my dad and Joy came home. They offered for him to stay for dinner but he had to go home.

In the middle of dinner Calum walked in, I tensed up when I saw him. He and Mali must have noticed because he smirked at me while Mali laid her hand on my knee, reassuringly.

"Hey mum, hey Jim, hey Mali, hey Tessie."

I looked down at my plate and didn't say a word. Two can play at this game. If he was going to be a dick, I can too.

"Hey Joy, Dad, Calum skipped school today and made me skip with him." I smirked. Mali, sat there, trying to hold in her laughter while, giving me a high-five. Calum looked like he was ready to strangle me to death.

"Is that true Calum?" His mom questioned him.

"Maybe" he replied

"Calum Thomas Hood!! I cannot believe this!! Its bad enough you skipping school, but forcing your little sister to too!!" I didn't want to correct her right now. Because she was so upset. "You cannot go to band practice for the rest of the week. You and Theresa will go to school and then straight home. No buts." She said. "Now me and Jim are going out. Mali you're in charge. Goodbye." She said and then she and my dad left.

As soon as the door shut I got up and ran, knowing Calum was chasing after me. He finally caught up to me and picked me up by my shirt, so his face was in mine. He was about to yell at me but Mali caught up to us before he could.

"Calum put her down!!" She screamed, yes please put me down.

"No, I need to teach her not to be a little snitch."

"Maybe you need to learn not to be an a-jerk"

"Oh come on you big baby. Just say ass."

"BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP!" Mali screamed, ripping me out of Calums strong grip. "BOTH OF YOU IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW!" She screamed.

We both listened to her because we didn't want to get yelled at again. When we all sat down Mali sighed.

"Calum, why are you embarrassing her in front of her crush?" She asked.

"Because its fun."

"Well not for me." I replied.

"Well that sucks for you." Calum said. Getting up and walking to the guest room.