I'm Micheal... you are? | 1

(What happened before moving to the town)

|Your life was not that good. Your parents wanted you to marry some person you didn't know. Ever since you were, 18 you had gotten on one date with them but they were very rude. So you said no for their marriage, but they kept pushing you and after years of this, you decided to moved to a nice town far away from your family. You had got into contact with an old family friend his name was uncle Henry Emily. He told you you're allowed to call him uncle so you called him uncle every time you spoke to him. You told him what happened and he was willing to let you stay at his place for now before you got your own place, and he said that you could work at his pizzeria and you excepted it.|

1982

Y/N'S POV

"Y/N!" I look up at Henry who's that came out of the front door. "Hey uncle Henry!" I smile as he help me with my bags inside. "Charlie was so excited that you're staying with us so she made your room." I nodded and we went to my room that I was staying in. "Wow it's lovely thank you uncle Henry." I examined the room. It was clean and tidy. I went over to the bed, putting my bag on the bed that have my clothes inside. "Yeah, Charlie tried to make it spotless for you." He said putting my bags down. I could tell Charlie was here. Her pink rabbit was sitting on the bed as I pick it up. "Well she did a nice job."

When the words left my mouth, I saw Charlie, peeking from the corner of the doorway with sparkles in her eyes. "Hi Charlie!" I say putting my arms out and she ran into them. "Hi Y/N!" Me and her hug her a while. "You've gotten bigger than last time, I saw you you were just a baby." I said patting her head, giving her pink rabbit to her. "Ok you go play with Theodore." She nods and leaves. "Thank you for letting me stay uncle Henry." He shook his head. "No need to thank me. I understand what you're going through and you're always welcome in my house!"

NO ONES POV

You hug Henry and he hugged you back. "Thank you.." When you guys pulled away you heard the downstairs phone ring. "I better go answer that, you unpack." You nod and he left you started unpacking putting your clothes in the closet and other stuff you brought with you. After you finish unpacking and decide to check on Charlie. You walk out of your room, you listen to the little giggle of the child as you follow the sound to Charlies room. She was playing with her rabbit and her unicorn Stanley. "Hey Charlie!" You say walking into the room. "Hey Y/N do you want to play with me?" You nodded as you examined her room. It didn't change one bin, except for the three, closets. 'creepy' you thought, as you sat down on the floor and she was on the bed.

- 7:34 AM

You guys play for awhile before Henry came in. "Y/N I am going to work. Can you look after Charlie for me while I'm gone?" You look at Henry, who had his things. "Sure I can do that!" Your agree to look after Charlie while he was gone. "Thank you! Oh, and all that if someone answer the door, the name, Michael Let him in." You nod as he left. "Can we keep playing Y/N?" Charlie asked. "Sure!" You go back playing with Charlie and it was fun. You both got to know about each other more better. "Hey Y/N can we go to-" before she could finish sentence the doorbell rang.

You sigh. "I will go get that." You got up and went down stairs to the front door. You open it to see a boy age of, 17. "Hello can I help you?" You ask opening the door fully. "Uh is Henry there?" You shook my head no. "Sorry no he just left like 2 hours ago.. and may I ask who you are?" You asked. "I'm Michael... and you are? I've never seen you here before." So this who Henry was talking about you thought. "I am Y/N I'm staying with Henry for a while." He nodded looking behind them before looking back at you. "Can I come inside?" You nod letting him in. "Michael!"

Charlie yell when Michael stepped inside as she ran into him, hugging him. "Hey Charlie!" He hugged her back and it made you smile. "Where is Elizabeth and Evan?" She asked. "Ugh with my dad at work.." He said sitting on the couch in the living room. "But you know you can't leave them there because you know your dad his busy!" And this made you curious now as you stepped into the conversation. "Can I ask? How old are they?" He looked at you before speaking. "Elizabeth is 8 and Evan is 3." Your eyes widened. "You have to go back and look after them!"

MICHAEL'S POV

Why do adults have to be so annoying? "Come I'll go with you. You want to come along Charlie?" I glanced at Charlie, shaking my head. "Sure!" I sigh knowing I had no other choice to go. "Ok let me get my stuff from my room and will go." Then they walked upstairs. Then came back down and we left to Fred Bears Family Diner. After a couple of minutes we entered the pizzeria, put my hands in my pocket. "Ok Let's find those two." Y/N said as I just followed them Charlie doing the same. "Oh Elizabeth!" Charlie yelled running over to the arcade.

Me and Y/N went over to that arcade seeing my sister. "Hi Charlie! what are you doing here?" She asked. "Me and Mx Y/N brought back Michael." Elizabeth look at me, then Y/N. "Finally you're back! And it's nice to meet you Max Y/N!" Y/N smiled as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah where's Evan?" I asked crossing my arms. "Uh in dad's office, he started crying when you left." Of course he would do that he is a crybaby after all.

A/N
For some reason, I'm not really confident of making this one, but if you want, please tell me