But I wish I never given | 24

Warning ⚠️
Blood, death?

1983 27th of October - Friday

10:23 AM

MICHAEL'S POV

"You sure that's a good idea? It's a bit to much." I say to my friends, we were at Fredbears for Evan's birthday and my friends wanted to play a prank to scare him. But it was a little bit too much for the prank. "Oh come on Michael, are you a chicken?" They made chicken noises, calling me a chicken. I look at my brother that was sitting at a table with his golden Fred bear plush. I finally gave in to their "little" plan. "Fine let's do it." But I wish, I never given.

NO ONE'S POV

You were watching everyone, especially Evan. He looks tired, it made you worry. You walked over sitting next to him. "Hey Evan, how's the party?" He looked up at you. "It's ok..." But you know it's not ok. "Hm, would you like me to get you something?" He shock his head hugging his FredBear. "Well if you need anything you tell me." You pat his head smiling and got up. But then Evan grabs your hand. "Can you take FredBear with you? I'm going to try and make some friends..." You nod taking the bear from him. "Thanks... Mum!" He got up and walked to some kid.

You were shocked, you were not used to being called, "mum" but it made him happy, so it didn't bother you. You look at the FredBear plush it's white eyes looking into yours, like it was trying to tell you somethin- "Hey Y/N!" You turn to see Jeremy, having a smile on his face. "Oh hey, what's up?" You ask. "Ugh, William has me on trash duty again." He sighs, crossing his arms. "Your fault, for messing around and not doing your job." You say. "But why can you sometimes get away with it?" You shrug. "I don't know, to be honest. It's been happening since I first met him. Except for that one day. He was rude to me."

You say remembering, how he had ignored you when you were, both were fixing FredBear. As you and Jeremy talk, you saw Michael and his friends wearing masks, dragging Evan to the stage. "Save him." A ringing sound went for your ears. "Did you hear that?" You ask Jeremy, who shock his head. You look at Michael who was on the stage with Evan right in front of FredBear. This made you felt uneasy, remembering that whisper. "Save him." You started to walk over as you heard one of his friends say: "Hey Guys, think the little man said he wants to give FredBear a kiss!"

As you got closer you hear Evan cry begging for them to put him down. Michael and one of his friend's help him put Evan's head into Fredbear's mouth, as you now run up onto the stage. "Guys don't do that-" Then there was a big crunch as blood splattered onto your face and onto Michael. Your ears ring looking, as Evans body that had fallen to the ground. You feel sick in the stomach, and as you feel to your knees, next to Evan. A hand was put on your shoulder, you look up to see William. His face looked shocked and pissed, he pulled you into a tight hug. You could hear kids and parents screaming from what happened.

- 12:34 PM

You were sitting in the waiting chair, looking at the ground. You had Evan's Fredbear plush in your hand, you were lost in your thoughts. William was arguing Michael across from you and it was clear William was not happy. Elizabeth was sitting right next to you. "Y/N, you ok?" She asked putting her hand on you back, you look at her putting on a smile. "I'm fine." Then Henry came up to you. "Hey, how are you holding up?" He asked, already knowing the answer. "It's fine just I saw it happen right in front of me..." He patted you back comforting you.

It's been 3 hours, you stayed at Henry's house for the night. But when you were in bed you couldn't sleep, the memory of Evan was fresh in your mind. He cries, the blood coming out of his head. Even just thinking about it, you felt like you could've done better to save him.

A/N
May I just say... I wanted to release this when the movie came out, but never had time to finish it the chapter.
|Oh and I saw @-aft9ns look at me story they were my big inspiration for this please go read their books|