Willy! | 17

Warning: hard language, Spring Locks.

11:28 AM

You were looking after Evan at your as he was just holding his FredBear plush and staying close to you. "Mx Y/N.. can I get some food..?" He ask you and you couldn't say no to him. "Sure! What kind of pizza?" He thought for a moment. "Hmm... pepperoni." You nodded as you order the pizza for him paying as you guys waited. "Hey Evan. How are you, Elizabeth, and Michael?" You ask as the little boy looked at you. "Good... but Michael has been scaring me with... a foxy mask..." He said making you feel bad for him. "Well... do you want me to talk to your brother to stop scaring you?"

He nodded as the pizza came as you to enjoy the pizza. But then you saw Michael with a group of boys. "That's his mean friend..." Evan said as you got up from where you were sitting. "Stay there. I'm gonna go have a talk with him." He didn't like the idea, of you going away but nodded as you walked up to Michael and his friends. "Oh! Hey Y/N!" Michael said friends look at you up and down. "Hey Michael, I need you to stop scaring your brother." You say as his friends laugh. "Oh come on Mx. He's just a pussy!" One of the teen boys say as Michael stayed silent.

"Hey! This is a kids restaurant don't say things like that!" You say crossing your arms. "Ohh! And what you gonna do about it? Huh? Bitch!" You were about to say something but Scott walked over. "What seems to be the problem here." He ask clapping his hands together. "Well they being rude. Not saying nice things..." You say crossing your arms. Scott nodded and then there was a loud scream coming from the back stateroom. As you and Scott run their opening the door and, seeing William in the spring Bonnie suit blood coming out of the suit as he was on the floor.

In pain from the spring locks digging into his skin. "Holy shit! I'm calling for a ambulance!"

5:21 PM

You were in the waiting room with William's kids. Evan was asleep on your lap as Elizabeth was sleeping on your shoulder and as for Michael, he was just sitting on a seat looking down. "Hey, you ok bud?" You ask and he just nodded his head. Then a nurse came over. "Mx. Afton you and the kids can go see Mr. Afton." The lady said telling you where his room was, then leaving for you could saya word. 'Did she call me Mx. Afton?' You thought what it would be like to be together with William before shaking your head. 'No! He's my boss'

You shook that thought out of your head as you picked up Elizabeth and Evan, taking them into William's room. Once you sort William in the hospital bed it made your heart sink seeing him they're covered in bandages. He was still under the anaesthesia, so you kids on the couch and you sat in a chair beside William's bed. As you waited for William to wake up. But instead you fell asleep in your chair.

- 7:34 PM

You felt something poking your face and once you opened your eyes you saw William poking your cheek. "William...? William!" You say happily and he smiled. You were about to get up and hug him but you didn't want to hurt him. "Thank god you ok. You scared me half to death." You say as the whole time he has not said a word. Then a nurse came in. "Hello Mr and Mx Afton-" You cut the lady off. ""Oh no I am not his wife! It's L/N." The nurse was confused for a bit then apologised. "Sorry. Well Mr Afton we'll be fine but the suit he was in did leave scars across his body. But he well be able to walk."

The nurse said and continued. "But we'll keep him here for a couple of weeks for some test's." You heard a glow from William. "Hey it's ok Will I'll visit you and the kids!" You say putting you hand on his making him nod. "Ok I'll take your kids to your house and stay until you get better." You say and he nodded. "See ya Willy!" He frowned at the name as you pick up Evan as Michael picked up Elizabeth.

NO ONES POV

As you and the kids left William watched but he didn't want you to leave but he couldn't see a word. After two hours Henry came in smiling. "Hello William!" He said sitting beside the poor man. "I am so sorry this happened friend... maybe you shouldn't go back in it anymore." This made William's eyes go wide, he opened he mouth but nothing came out. "I know you don't like the idea but it's for you and other's safety... Especially Y/N." Henry said as William look the other way looking out the window. Henry sighed getting up. "I got to get going." Then Henry left leaving he to his thoughts.