What just happened? | 15

F/T: favourite topping

4:23 AM

Y/N'S POV

I was in bed awake, but I didn't get up I wanted to get more sleep, the bed was too comfortable to even move. Then I felt something hugging me from my stomach? I opened my eyes to unfamiliar room then I look down at my stomach to see hands around me. 'What the?! Who's hands are this?' I freak out, turning my head to looking behind me to see. William?! He smelled like alcohol he's hair was a mess, and he had bags under his eyes. He was asleep thank god. I sigh as I got out of his arms slowly to not wake him up. As I got out of the bed and left the room.

Then I started to think. 'Why was I need his room? Did he put me in there when he was drunk?' As I was thinking, I went into the bathroom turning the sink on and washing my face with the cold water. "God I've already can't handle him..." I mumbled to myself sighing. 'How did Clara handle him?' I walk out of the bathroom going downstairs straight to the kitchen I grab a plate, two slices of bread and putting my (F/T) on. I put the kettle on and grabbed a cup putting in a tea bag and two teaspoon of sugar. Then waited before putting the hot water in.

I mixed it before taking a sip. "Aww you didn't make me one?" The familiar British accent called as he rubbed his eyes walking in. "Oh? I'm sorry I didn't know that Mr British boy was up." I teased and he rolled he eyes. "Hush I'm not in the mood." He said as I make his tea before hanging it to him and he took a sip. "Thank you love! that's good tea." He said walking off with his tea. Then it hit me. 'Did he call me love? What the hell is going on?' My face went warm I couldn't believe he called me love. Maybe he used to do it with his wife when she made him tea. I sigh as I eat my breakfast and tea before going to the front door putting on my shoes.

"William! I'm going out for a walk!" I yell opening the door and left.

- 11:23 AM

NO ONES POV

You had gone to the pizzeria you say hi to Henry but he looked tired. He had bags under his eyes, you ask him if his ok but he said he was fine but he wasn't fine. He didn't want to worry you and you know. You were about to leave before but he stopped you. "Y/N can you take these to William?" He handed you some blueprints there were four in total. "Oh sure." You say then leaving walking to the exit but Michael put his hand on your shoulder. "Hey Y/N.. is my dad giving you a hard time?" He asked and you smile. "Not really but has been acting a little bit weird." You say patting his shoulder. "Like what?"

"Well. He... talled me not to go into the garage. And.. I think he put me in his bed when he was drunk." Michael sighed. "I am sorry I for what he did. his drunkenness can get to him and do stupid things." He apologise for what William did. "Hey it's okay I'm just surprised how your mother dealed with him." He chuckled as he gave you a hug. "Thanks for being there for us." Before you could say anything he walked off, leaving you there speechless.

- 12:13 PM

You got back to the house walking in through the front door, it was silent to silent for your taste. "Will-" Suddenly you got picked up making you drop the blueprints on the floor. "What?! Let me go!" You say trying to get out the persons arms. The person took you to the garage opening the door close to get behind them, placing you down. It was dark you couldn't see a thing you didn't know where the person was and you try to move, but you've bumped into something. It was wooden desk. "By careful love." You snapped your head to where the voice came from. It was Williams.

"W-William?" Then the lights turn on but your eyes were covered a hand. "What's going-" "Shh, calm down I am not going to hurt you." He said put his other hand on you hip pulling you closer to him making you blush. There was silence for a minute before he spoke. "Keep your eyes closed." He said taking his hand off your eyes. You had them closed you didn't want to know what happens if you open to them. He had pulled away for you walking over to something, you hear stuff being moved around before coming back over to you.

"Hmm..." He just hummed. You stayed silent standing still for a minute the speaking. "C-can I go now?" You say quite scared for an odd reason. "... ok!" He grabbed your arm pulling you out of the garage and closing the door. You open your eyes. 'What just happened?' You thought it was where random for that just happen. You were more confused that he put you in the garage. That you were not allowed to on into. You walk away from the garage door and seeing the blueprints that you dropped, picking them up, putting them in the kitchen, so William could see it. Then going up stairs and doing stuff to pass the time.