Or you well regret it | 22

1983 27th of October - Friday

9:01 AM

You were having your day off from work to get some stuff you needed. You wanted to make something delicious for yourself tonight. You looked at you list, they were simple ingredients so you didn't spend that much. As you were at the cash register someone tap though on the shoulder. You turn around to see. Jen Henry's wife. "Oh my gosh Jen?" She nodded as the both of you hug. "It's so nice to see you." You pull from the hug. "Yeah, but look at you all grownup." She says and you smiled. "Yeah how was your trip with Sammy?" You ask.

"It was good." As you pay for your stuff Jen had asked you if you wanted to see Sammy someday and you agreed. "Bye Jen!" You say and you went to your car.

- 10:36 AM

You were back at home and doing you own thing but after hours you got bored. Now you were thankful you go to work, but your not at work. Then you thought that you could just go there for a bit, so you got some different and nice clothes on. Grabbing you keys and wallet/purse and headed out the door to you car. But was Stoped by none of them Luke. "Ah Y/N how are you?" He asked having a creep smile making you already uncomfortable. "Good.. just leaving to get some air." You say unlocking your car.

"Oh? Can I came with you?" He asked coming closer to you. "Uh no I am going to see my.. Boss anyways." You say as he was dangerously, getting closer to you. "Oh? So you are going to your work place?" He says putting his hands on both sides of you hips. "Y-eah.." He opened his mouth to speak but got pushed away from you. You look at the person who pushed him. William. He looked pissed, his hands were clinched up into fists. "Why don't you leave them alone?" He said his voice low, trying to hold back is anger. "Or what William?" Luke asked. This confuse you how did luke know his name.

"Or you well regret it..." He says grabbing your hand, squeezing a tight pulling you close to him. Making you Blush. As Luke scoffed. "Fine I'll go." He turned around, walking away from you two. William looked at you his face now looking worried at you. "You ok?" He asked not letting go of your hand. "Yeah.. but why are you here?" You ask confuse why he was here in the first place. "Well to give you this." He took his hand off yours and grab a pay check out of his pocket handing it to you. "Oh but I got my pay check two days ago." You say as he smiled.

"But this is for you looking after my kids and the house when I was in hospital." He say. "No I can't it's your money." You hand back the pay check to him. "But thanks anyway." You turn away to your car. "Hm.. Ok." He simply says walking to his car getting in and leaving. 'Well that was.. easy.' You thought as you watched his car leave.

- 11:23

You had arrived to Fredbears. You walk in through the front door hearing all the kids and the animatronics singing. You smiled as you walked into the main room. You saw kids running around chasing each other as some ate pizza. It made you smile. You walked around. As you walking through the hallway, you saw a kid maybe around the age of 15 or 14 walking into the break. You walk after the kid. "Excuse me, but you are not supposed to be in here." You say as the kid looked at you. "Well I work here so but you shouldn't be here-" He cut himself off looking at you.

"Wait, your Y/N right?" You nod in confusion on how he knew your name. "Yeah how do you know?" He smiled putting out his hand. "The name is Jeremy! I am a new employee! I've heard so much about you!"

A/N
Ok I am not good at detailing story and sorry if it was short I tried but my stupid disability gets in the way.