Never go in there | 14

???'s POV

I had gone into the guest room that they sleeping in. Seeing them in bed looking so peaceful while they sleep. Then I had put down what I had in my hand onto the nightstand and sat on the floor next to the bed watching them. "God what have you done..."

1981 15th of July - Sunday

6:34 AM

You woke up to the sun on you face you open your eyes looking at the room you are in. "Oh god..." You put your face in the pillow remembering your stick in the Afton's house. But you got up stretching your body as you yawn then nice clothes on for the day. You want out of your room and went downstairs going in to the kitchen and saw a note that was left by William. You pick it up and read it.

Y/N
I had to go and get something for the pizzeria I will be back soon.
Your breakfast is in the dining room.

From Will

You smile putting the note in your pocket, and went into the dining room were you saw eggs, toast, and bacon. You sat down and ate it and it was good. "Thank god this is so good." You mumbled to yourself having food in your mouth as you spoke. Once you were done, you clean your plate and the utensil then putting them in the dryer rack. Then you decided to walk around the house going from the living room to the main hallway near the front door to the garage door. You never saw what was in the garage and you got curious. You were about to open it, but got pinned to the door by someone. By someone meaning William.

"W-William when did you get back?" You were surprise you didn't hear him come to the front door. As you chest was pushed into the door. "I just got back and why are you near the garage my dear?" He asked having a grin making you nervous. "Well I wanted to explore the house now." He tilted his head thinking as he kept you pinned to the door. "I'll let you get away with it this time my dear but no one goes in there understand?" You nod as he let you go. Your face was so red and he saw it. "You look lovely with red on your face~" You blush more looking away.

"Asshole.." You mumbled under your breath and he raised an eyebrow. "What was that?" Tilting his head once again. "I said asshole!" Then you regretted what you said as William had pushed you back into door again, but harder as you back hit the door knob. "You don't speak like that in this house didn't your parents raise you better?" His grip was tight as he waited for your response. "..." But you said nothing looking down. "Darling, I asked you a question." He gripped tighter on you making you yelp. "Yes! Shit sorry!" You say. "Good now stay away from this door." His look was serious but let you go. You walk away for there going to the living room.

Going to the the couch sitting down with a sigh that left your lips as you watch TV the whole time.

- 2:23 PM

NO ONES POV

You had fall asleep on the couch William had came out of the garage walking into the kitchen making lunch for the two of you before getting dinner started. Once he was done he want into the living room seeing you on the couch asleep. Sighing he went over to you shaking you awake. "Darling wake up I made lunch." You slowly open your eyes seeing William's face. "Good afternoon darling." You rubbed your eyes sitting up. "It's the afternoon already?" He nodded. "Yeah you sleep a lot." He said chuckling a grin on his face.

You two eat lunch, always saying he was good at cooking and him smiling taking the compliment. "You don't need to say that all the time." You felt embarrassed when he said that. "Sorry.." You say but he shook his head. "Don't be sorry, you're just being kind my dear." This made you smile as once you were done finishing your food you clean your dish in the sink then you would do William's when he was done. "I will be in the garage doing something. If you need anything just knock on the door." Then he walked off garage. You sigh wondering why you couldn't go in there.

- 5:34 PM

William hasn't came out and you started to get worried. You walk to the garage door knocking, but there was only silence. You knock again, but silence again. You didn't want to go in there you had gotten a warning from him from being pinned to the door. So you decided to just leave .gay.he be and made dinner for yourself before doing into your room Grabbing some clothes, and having a shower. As you were washing yourself you heard a door slam from downstairs, making you jump at bit. "He's mad isn't he." You thought as you kept washing yourself.

Once your done you got out of the shower putting on some close to sleeping tonight you brush your teeth. You walk out of the bathroom and went to our room sitting on the bed, you didn't want to go downstairs and thinking what would William do if he saw you. So he decided to sleep getting under the covers, closing your eyes and falling into a deep sleep.