You're late | 20

Warning: flirting/a bit of sexual stuff

1983 16 of July - Sunday

9:23 AM

Y/N'S POV

I run into the front doors of Fredbears huffing and puffing my car wasn't starting, so I had to run all the way here. "Wow you late." Ethan said near the counter. "My car.. wouldn't start... so I had to run..." I say still, catching my breath. "Well.. you are still late.. and Mr Afton wants to see you in his office." I sigh knowing I was going to get one of those stupid flirty shit. I walked down the hallway past Henry office to William's and then knocking on the door. "Come in dear." Wait how did he know that was me. I opened the door walking in closing the door behind me. "Ah! darling your late. You were supposed to arrive at 8 but why did you get here at 9?"

He was serious his eyes staring into mine. "Well my car wouldn't start so I had to run here.." I felt nervous, I thought he was gonna get up, but he didn't. Instead he motion to me to come closer to him. I didn't know if I should, he could put me up against the wall near him but he could put me against his desk, or-. I shook the thought out of my head as I hesitantly walk over. He then grab me by the hips pulling me down on his lap making me blush and panic. "William wh-what are y-you going?" I stutter as his hands are still on my hips then he put his head on my left shoulder.

But then I felt his hands started to tickle me making me laugh. "Hah-haha! S-sto-p!" I yell laughing screaming as he groaned as he kept tickling me. "Will- haha! Hehehaha! please! I'm g-oing to piss my-self!" I yell and he finally stoped. I was panting trying to catch my breath. "You asshole...!" He raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Do we use that language here?" He asked his hot breath on my neck making me shiver. "N-no sorry." I apologised I knew I was done for. "Oh darling." His voice was low as I felt a peck on my neck, making my breath hitch and my face getting warm.

He moved his head away look at me. "Ok you should go. The place is gonna open soon." He said as I got off his lap. "Y-yeah.." I walked out of the room closing the door sighing. This was overwhelming already I took deep breath calming myself. "Hey Y/N. you ok?" Philip asked me. "Oh. Yeah just had to talk to William." I say walking off to do whatever I had to. Wait I forgot what I was doing. God thanks a lot William.

- 4:34

It was closing time. I was doing some packing up before I had to leave but then I heard footsteps behind me, already knowing who it was. "Hello William." I say turning around facing him. He had a smirk on his face, signalling he was planning something I just know it. "Hello darling, I was wondering if you would like to come over for dinner tonight? Evan and Elizabeth won't stop talking about you." He said with his British accent. "Uhh yell I was actually going to Henry's." I lied just wanted to get out so I didn't have to do it this man for one night.

"Your lying to me. Don't lie to me darling I don't like people lying to me." He cross arms staring down at me. I was thinking of excuses, but none came to mind. If I just say no he put on this act he did one year ago that worked on me. "Fine.. but only for dinner, then I'm gone. Ok?" He nodded smiling. "Thank you my dear meet me at my car in two minutes I just have to grab something." He walked off before I could say anything. Why is he acting like this. I sighed shaking my head, and I went out of the pizzeria standing next to his car, waiting for him. After one minute he came out closing up the place before walking over.

"Shall we go now?" He asked unlocking his car. "I think that would be for the best."