I know you'll do great | 3

"Y/N wake up!" You hear Henry yell from downstairs as you got up, rubbing your eyes you change into your clothes that are nice comfortable clothes. Before walking downstairs. "Y/N are you ready for today?" For a you were confused, but remember what he said yesterday. "Yeah!" I say as Charlie came downstairs. "Good morning Y/N!" Charlie was wearing normal clothes with her school bag in hand. "Good morning! Looks like you're ready for school?" She nodded as Henry brought breakfast to the table as you guys sit down. "Is Y/N coming to drop me off?" Charlie asked her father and he nodded.

When you finish breakfast you had helped Henry get Charlie ready for school. "Come on! We are gonna be late Charlie!" Henry said Charlie came downstairs already to go. As you went outside, Henry locked the front door as you and Charlie get into the car. Charlie was in the back since she was little and you were in the passenger seat next to Henry. "Ok Let's go."

- 7:45 AM

After dropping Charlie off at school, you guys went to the pizzeria. "Ok I should tell you some stuff before we get there. You will be just cleaning tables and doing birthdays party's. Is that good?" You nodded. "Yeah. That's totally fine with me." You say as he continued. "Good and there is my business partner you might see him as you work but he usually is in parts and service or his office." You nodded again as you two arrived in the parking lot. "I understand everything you said uncle Henry don't worry." You reassured him. "I don't need to worry I know you're gonna do great." You got out of the car.

You took in a deep breath as Henry when you went to the front door as he unlocked it, letting you in and some others that were waiting. It was 8:23 as you got stuff ready, only some other's help others well, while some others were just lazing around when Henry wasn't looking. After an hour or two, please post about to open is Henry spoke loudly. "Ok where about to open and William is going to be late so you guys better not be lazing around on the job. And we have a birthday party today and the people that are going to be doing. Is Ethan and Mildred. Oh! And we have a new employee meet Y/N."

People look at as you wave saying hello. "Hmm.. Scott! Can you help Y/N around?" Scott nodded and put hand on you shoulder. "Hi I'm Scott!" He says warmly. "It's nice to meet you!" You say back smiling. "So do you know what you have to do?" He asked you. "Yep uncle Henry told me." He nods then says. "Ok come on I well show me around." You nodded following him around the pizzeria "This is Henry and Williams office well, as you know William is not here yet, but he is the co-owner of this establishment." You nod as you kept walking.

"This is parts and service. It's where we keep all the animatronic parts and spare parts." You two keep walking. "These are the party room." You saw in one of the rooms Ethan, was putting up balloons and Mildred decorating the table. "Uh hey Scott." One employee came over. "Yeah?" He asked. "Uhh William once to see you in his office now." Scott sighed Turning to you. "Looks like I have to go." You nodded as you both said goodbye. You went to the main area were the doors open parents and kids coming in.

- 12:34 AM

For the whole day was good and simple. You just cleaned up mess from children, and one time do you have to fix an arcade for one child. Seeing that smile on that kids face made you happy. When you finish cleaning a table, you turned around bumping into someone. "I am sorry I didn't see you there." You apologise, looking at the person. "Ah no need to apologise. After all I heard you where the new employee?" The men said, with he's British accent. "Yeah I'm Y/N!" You say putting out your hand for him to shake. "It's nice to meet you Y/N." He shook your hand. "I'll let you get back to work." He then walked off into parts and service.

A/N
The only reason why I like William, because he's British I love the British and a child murderer. (Then last one as a joke.)