He left with out you | 8

A/N: just so you know Williams, POV will be rare.

Warning: arguments, swearing.

1981 9th of July-1:23 PM

MICHAEL'S POV

I was in the living room watching TV, Liz as mum and dad had an argument in the kitchen. "What do you think they are yelling about?" I ask Liz. "About me taking ice cream from strangers." I look at her. "Why did you?" She then looked at him as we stare at each other. "It was Mx Y/N." She says before looking back at the TV I wouldn't complain Y/N was very nice. "Ohh. Makes sense." I say as we kept watching TV for a good four minutes until mum just walked past us and went to the front door opening, walking out and slamming it shit. "Oh. No.."

I got up going into the kitchen to see dad grabbing one of his alcohol bottles from the fridge as I left the kitchen, grabbing Liz taking her upstairs. "His drinking again?" Evan asked opening his door. "Yep Come on let's go in my room.." I say as the two go into my room as I could easily here him cursing to him self. I go down stairs and picking up the house phone and calling Henry. "Hello." It was Y/N. "Uh hi Y/N is Henry there?" I ask. "No he is in the bathroom. What's wrong?" I sigh telling them. "My parents had a argument mum left the house and dad is drinking-" Y/N cut me off, saying: "Do you want me to come get you?"

"No you don't need to." I say trying to keep my voice quiet. "Are you sure?" I said yes. "Yeah but tell Henry he well know what to do." I then hang up going up stairs to my room.

Y/N'S POV

As Michael hanged up the phone I was worried about them. I sigh putting my hands on my face. "I hope they are ok." I say to myself going to the living room and sitting on the couch. I sigh I started to think. I want to go see them but I don't know the address and when Michael said he was drinking, he might get mad at me to. "You ok Y/N?" I look up to see Henry. "Oh uh yeah it's just Michael call the couple of seconds ago saying William and his wife had an argument the wife left the house, and William is drinking." I say as Henry sighed. "Ok I am going over."

He said, grabbing his keys heading to the front door. " Can I come? I want to see if the kids are alright." I got up from the couch. "Hm ok I know the kids like you. Charlie!" Henry yelled at Charlie came downstairs. "Me and Y/N are going to the Aftons can I trust you to stay home?" Charlie, nodded hugging Henry and me. "Ok what are the rules?" He asked. "No going outside don't open the door to anyone, not even people that we know!" Then she went upstairs back to her. "Wow she's smart." Henry laughed as we went to the car getting in and going to the Afton's house.

- 2:20 PM

Once we arrived, we got out of the car is Henry went to the front door knocked 20 seconds later, it open with the face of William. "What..?" His voice was husky and rough as he spoke. "Hello Will may we come in?" William seemed confused for a second before he saw me. "Oh.. surre." He said opening the door more so we could come in. When we got in the place was nice, except for some bottles in the living room next to the couch. "So why are you drinking?" Henry asked William crossing his arms. "It's none of your business.." William said sitting on the couch, putting his legs on the coffee table. As I went to go find the kids. "But you have kids, William... ..." I started not to hear the chatter as I got upstairs. "Michael? Elizabeth? Evan?" I call out.

"In here!" Elizabeth's voice call out as I went to the door opening it to see them. "Y/N why are you here?" Michael said confused. "I came with Henry. He's talking to your father right now." He nods as Elizabeth came over and hug me. "It's soooo good to see you again!" I smile hugging her back, them I see Evan holding his Fredbear plush to his chest. "Hey Evan." I say walking over sitting down next to him. "Hi... Mx Y/N..." He said looking down at his Fredbear plush. "You don't need to call me Mx. You can just call me Y/N." He nodded as he came closer to me, hugging me.

"So Michael, are you okay?" He nodded sitting on the bed he was on. "Y/N can I do your hair?" Elizabeth asked me and I nodded and she came over and started messing around with my hair.

NO ONES POV

As they were upstairs, Henry and William were just talking, but it sounded like an argument to Henry. "Will you shouldn't drink you have kids." William just scoffed crossing his arms. "Yeah yeah I know but Clara is being a total bitch!" Will said taking a sip out of one of his bottles. "But-" Henry was cut off by him. "No buttssss... I don't give a shit I'm very pissed off at my wife, saying Elizabeth get ice cream from strangers!" He said, having his arms up in the air ranting as I said. "But you do not need to drink your emotions away!"

- 3:00 PM

After sometime, Henry just left forgetting about Y/N was there. As for Y/N they was playing with the kids upstairs still. "Y/N can you do this?" Elizabeth said as she easily did the splits. "N-no I can't what that means you're special doing it!" They had sparkles in her eyes. "I am special!" She yells loud as the three of you cover your ears. "Liz keep your voice down!" Michael said, as they heard footsteps. "Well this is not gonna turn out well." The door open to William. "Why are you guys screaming?" He said a little bit angry. "Elizabeth got excited that's all!" Y/N said. "Why are you here I thought you gone with Henry?"

'Wait Henry is not here?' Y/N thought. "I didn't know he left." William sighs pinching his temple. "I will drive you home." He said about to leave the room. "What? You can drive your drunk, Mr Afton!" They say is William looked at them. "Then can you walk home? it's pretty far from my house to his." He said crossing is aren't looking at them. "No.. but I can-" they were cut off by Elizabeth. "Can they stay the night?" She said having the puppy eyes. "No they can't. Your mother will be home soon.. maybe and she will start to rant about them staying...!" He denied Elizabeth's request. So Y/N said.

"Hm what about if she comes back I leave, but if she doesn't I'll stay for the night? That means everyone is happy. Besides, I think Henry won't realise until the next morning.." The two younger kids look at William with pleading eyes. "... fine..." He then left the room. "Can I show you my room?" Elizabeth asked happily. Y/N nod as he went out of Michael's room to Elizabeth's.

6:45 PM

WILLIAM'S POV

I was in my room on the edge of my bed, with my hands on my head thinking about what Henry said. "Stupid Henry..." I sigh as i heard the door open. "Hey are you sober enough to help me set up the guestroom for Y/N." Michael said. "Why don't you do it yourself?" I ask him. "Because I need help." He crossed his arms, waiting for me to get up as I did I helped him getting the guest room ready. I don't know why I started helping but I was still in a pissed off mood though so I did a terrible job.