You let a complete stranger, get you food | 2

Y/N'S POV

After meeting Elizabeth and Michael I just hang around in the pizzeria looking after Charlie. I was sitting at a table drinking a soda Michael was sitting across from me as I watch Charlie playing with the kids. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" I look over to see Henry. "Oh, uncle Henry. I just brought Michael and Charlie here." I say pointing to Michael. "Ah I see well if you need anything just find my office." I nod as he left. "So you are related to the Emily family?" I look at Michael who had his head in his arms on the table. "No. His a family friend I just call him uncle." He just hum in response. "You hungry?" I ask he looked at for a second before speaking.

"Yeah a little.." I grabbed some money out of my bag/wallet. "Do you want me to get you something?" He nodded saying his favourite pizza toppings and I went to order it. Before coming back to the table. "Ok it we'll be here in two minutes." I say, he just nodded. "Hi Mx Y/N!" I look who said that and it was Elizabeth. "Oh hey Liz!" She sat next to me. "What are you doing?" She asked me seeing her brother on the other side of the table. "And what's wrong with him?" I look at him before he looking back at her. "I just bought pizza and I think he's bored or hungry." Then I heard the mumble a few words.

"That would be both.." I sigh, teenagers... "can I have some?" I nodded and then the pizza was on the table instantly. "Thanks!" I thanked the person and we eat the pizza Charlie eating some to.

- 10:25 AM

Some hours later the place was closing i had said bye to the two and found Charlie. We went back to the house. Did you have fun?" I ask opening the front door. She nodded look exhausted. "Come on have a shower." As she went to the bathroom I went to my room and laid on my bed closing my eyes taking a nap.

MICHAEL'S POV

We were in the car I was in back with my head look at the window. "Why did you leave them as the pizzeria while I was working working?" Dad sakes. "Because I didn't want to be there.." I say back not looking away from the window. As he let out a sigh. "I well get you guys some food from from another place your mother is with friends again tonight..." I don't really care that mum is out again.. and besides, we already ate. "No thanks daddy we already ate at the pizzeria. Well, except for Evan." This time I'm looked over at Elizabeth. "Did Henry get you some pizza?" Elizabeth shook her head. "No, this nice person did after bringing Michael."

Dad reason an eyebrow. "What? You let a complete stranger, get you food!" Then I spoke, not going to get her in trouble. "Yeah they asked if I was hungry, and I said yes. But Henry knows them." Dad sighed in frustration as we kept driving home.

NO ONES POV

You were shocking awake on the shoulder. "Y/N! Woke up dinner is ready!" Charlie said trying to pull you out of bed. "Ok ok I am up!" You say get out of bed going downstairs to the dining room. "Ah Y/N have a seat I made dinner." You did as you smell the food that was on the table. "Thank you uncle Henry." He nodded as you eat your food as you talk with Henry. "So I heard that Elizabeth?" You nodded. "Yeah she was so sweet." You say happily she was a nice kid to me, you thought. "Mhm. Well I got you a job a my work tomorrow would you like that?" You nod. "Yeah that's fine! Thank you!"

You finish your dinner and you wash the dishes for Henry. "Good night Y/N!" Charlie said hugging you before going upstairs to her room. After you finished, you, say good night to Henry before going to have a shower then going bed putting on your pyjamas. Laying in bed thinking about the day you had.