The drama | 23

1983 31th of October - Tuesday

7:32 AM

After the incident with William and Luke, Luke has not been around as much he would came a get the rent but that was it. You were thankful for it. But on this particular day Luke went back to his old self, and took it too far. You were getting ready for work putting on your uniform, then you hear a knock at your front door you sigh walking over and opening it. "Hello Luke." You say not surprised to see him. "Hello Y/N~" He had a flirty tone and you didn't like it. You were used to William's since he would put it on every time he saw you, but Luke's you didn't like. His was unpleasant.

"What do you want? my rent isn't due until next month." You say as a creepy was on his face. "Oh you know just wanted to talk~" If he said something with a flirty tone again, you were going to punch him. "Oh well sorry I have to go to work so I can't." You say and he just put on a smirk. "Aww come on you have time right?" Now you were about to punch him. "Well it's 7:34 and you know how William gets if I don't get there at 8." You say closing your door quickly before he could say anything. You talk in a deep breath calming yourself down.

-

Run into work and clock in at 7:58 and just in time so you didn't need to see William. Then you saw Jeremy run up to you looking happy. You and Jeremy had became friends when you met him, He was the same age as Michael "Y/N! You're on time you've gotta see this!" He grabbed your hand taking you to William's offices. "Jeremy why are we going-" but before I could finish my sentence I saw William asleep on his desk. He face looked exhausted bags under his eyes. "He been like this for a few minutes after he came in." He says. "And what do you want me to do?" You ask crossing your arms.

"Well you seem to be very close so I was wondering if you could wake him up?" You say no. "I'm not dealing with him today let him sleep." Then you just walk off not letting him say another word. You went back to the main area and see Charlie, she was Henry look at decorations. "Uncle Henry!" You say walking over.Henry look over at you and smiled. "Ah Y/N how are you doing this morning?" "Good I guess but William is sleeping in his office." Henry sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose, frustrated. "I'll deal with it..." You know something was going to go down, but shrugged it off.

6:56 AM

WILLIAM'S POV

I was so tired, I had stayed up all night working on some things. When I came into work I went to my office putting my stuff down starting at my desk my elbows on the desk and my head in my hands. "I hate my job." I say to myself sighing. My eyelids started to go heavy I then put my head on desk. "I thing I can take a quick nap..." I say to myself and close my eyes. But I don't know how long I slept before I was yelled at by Henry's voice. "William Afton wake up!" I say up stretching my arms. "Oh my goodness Will when is the last time you got sleep?"

He ask me. "Just now." He sigh. "Will I'm worry about you. you need to take care of yourself." I roll my eyes but before I could say anything he says. "If you can't look after yourself, your kids would have to stay with Clara." Then hell broke loose between me and Henry. "What!? No way is my kids are going to her!" I yell at him crossing my arms. "Then you should look after yourself! I'm just looking out for you." It ticked me off. I didn't need someone looking out for me, I'm a grown man. I'm just working hard. "You can't do shit! They're my kids, you don't have control."

8:45AM

Y/N'S POV

"So what do you think Henry is going to say to him?" I ask Scott who was in Parts and service. "Well it depends. William is sleeping so Henry going to tell him, he should look after himself." He says. "Do think that's what he well say?" I ask him. "Yep I know Henry for long time" I nod as I saw Charlie and some other kids playing, it made me smile. "Is that's what he is going to say?" It would be understandable I see William all tired and sleepy. "I guess, Henry does care-" But then I and Scott heard William was walking shouting at Henry, as Henry shouted back.

As they yell, customers were looking at them with surprise and shocked faces. "Should we stop them?" I ask. "Yep, before the police get involved." Me and Scott went over. I went to William and Scott went to Henry as we pushed them apart. "Henry clam down people are watching." Scott said. "William stay clam." I told him grabbing his arms, he did clam down a bit, and Henry clammed down to. I pull William into his office. "Hey what happened?" I ask him letting go of him. "It's nothing just Henry found me sleeping that's all I know Jeremy talked him.

He crossed his arms sigh. I know I had to tell the truth, but at the same time he could get mad at me. Then I told him the truth. "Well actually I told Henry..." He looked at me confused. "You told Henry? Why?" He asked. "Well, Jeremy and I saw you sleeping and I told Henry... I'm sorry I didn't know it would end up like this..." I say looking down thinking he would get mad but I heard a chuckle. I felt his hand on my chin lifting my head making me look at him. I look into his eyes, he had that nice feeling. "Don't worry I'm not mad love."

I nod, as he let go of my chin and whispering in my ear. "But you if you do that a again... I'll show you not to do it again~." A shiver went down my spine, his hot breath on my skin. "Got it?" I nod but it didn't satisfy him. "No I need answers dear." He says. "Yes I understand!" He pulled away smiling. Then he opened the office door. "You sure go or I might get ideas." He smirked pushing me out of his office.

A/N
Sorry if it's not good been tired lately