Whoa there! | 4

1:34 PM

"So how was your first day?" Scott asked you. You two were in the break room have lunch. "Is was good but I did bumped into this one dude for a second, he looked like Michael but much older." You say taking a bit out of your lunch you packed. "Ohh! You must've met William! Technically that is Michael's dad." You choke on your food before swallowing it. "Wait That was William Afton!." Scott nodded. "Yeah I'm surprised he didn't get angry at you." He says finishing his lunch. "Why?" You ask. "Well he's not really nice to employees sometimes especially new ones."

Thank god he was nice to you to you might of been crying on your first day. "So how long have you been working here Scott?" You asked finishing your lunch. "Couple of years or so. Hmm.. I've got a question for you how long have you known Henry for?" Think when you first met Henry, you are around the age of nine he was around 18. "I met uncle Henry when I was nine from my parents and his parents and even know I can call him just Henry I called uncle Henry. He was like an uncle anyway." He nodded understanding. "SCOTT!" The Familia British accent yelled for Scott. Scott sigh. "Well, I better be heading off again."

You nod as you wave goodbye as you walk out of the breaker room to, going to Henry's office. You knock three Times hearing a come in. You open the door, seeing Henry at his desk. As you close the door behind you. "Ah Y/N can I help you?" He's signal you to sit down in a chair, front of the desk and you did. "Yeah uhh.. when do I finish my shift?" He looked at the clock on his wall, checking the time. "Hmm well, just in a couple of minutes you'll be finished." You nodded getting up. "Oh Scott told me Williams, not that nice to his employees is that correct?"

He shrugged. "Sometimes I guess I don't really see it since I'm in my office working." he says, pointing to his paperwork on his desk. "Ah I see we'll see you soon uncle Henry!" You leave his office going to the main area, watching FredBear entertain the children. Then you realise spring Bonnie wasn't there. You went closer to the stage until you bumped into something again. You look up to see spring, Bonnie offstage. "Whoa there! Ya gotta stop bumping into me." Spring, Bonnie said, but you could hear the British accent behind the voice box.

"Your in the animatronic?" You say as William shushes you. "Shh! You don't want to let the kids find out. They'll will be devastated." he whispers to you and you nodded as you went with the act. "Sorry for bumping into you Bonnie I won't let it happen again." You apologise, and he nodded. Forgiving you. "See you around!" he said walking away as kids follow him. You smile as you sat down at table.

- 2:21 PM

You were in Henry's car waiting for Henry. You look out your side window seeing Henry and William talking for a minute before they both walk away from each other is Henry got the car as William went into his purple car. "Jeez.. He loves purple..." Henry look over. "Yeah I know that's him for you." You both left as you two went to go pick up Charlie. Only two minutes and Charlie was out the front door. Running to the car. "Dad! Y/N!" She yells excitedly, getting in the car. "Hey pumpkin, have a good day at school?" Henry asked his daughter. "Good we talked about our weekend and (tell them about her school days. I don't remember mine so I can't even detail this part.) then me and Elizabeth play the whole time!"

The whole car ride, she just talked about her day You and Henry did listen until you got home.. Charlie was already out. "I'll take her to bed Henry." You say taking her out of the car as Henry getting out of the car going over to the front door. "Thank so Y/N you're such a big helper today with the pizzeria and Charlie." You nod as you took her up to her room, placing her in bed putting the covers over her, believing her room. You then go downstairs. "Hey Henry, do I work tomorrow?" You ask as he was in the living room.

"Yeah but you will have to get there earlier now." You nod. "Ok thank you. Henry and don't worry about making dinner. I had pizza already. Then you went straight to bed after a nice shower.