From your lovely boss | 10

5:30 AM

Y/N'S POV

I woke up as the sun hit my eyes. I look around the unfamiliar room then for a minute, then I remembered what happened yesterday. I got up off the bed opening the bedroom door walking out to the hallway the lights are still off. I had to be quiet as to not wake anyone up. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. You saw a note on the counter, that said your name on it you picked it up and read it.

Dear Y/N
Can you get the kids up at 6:10 I had made lunch for them to take to school.
You just have to wake them up and make breakfast breakfast if that's okay?
I could ask my wife but she is still not here ,she might be there at 7:23 to 9:00 PM.
I well tell Henry that you are at my house, he can pick you up after work.
If my wife comes home and asks who you are just say that you were babysitting them.
Oh! Oh you can make yourself something to eat don't went you to starve.

From your lovely boss Will

I giggle at the last part putting the note in my pocket as I went to the fridge, and made myself a sandwich and coffee/tea before eating it. Once it was 6:50 I went upstairs to three doors. I went to Evan's room first I open the door slowly seeing him in bed still asleep, as I walk over shaking him slightly. "Evan time to get up." I say in a soft voice as his eyes slowly open, blinking a couple of times before looking at me. "Oh, good morning Y/N..." He says still, half asleep, rubbing his eyes. "Good morning can you change your clothes and meet me downstairs?" He nodded as I went to Elizabeth soon, opening it up as she was in bed, sleeping to.

I went over like I did with Evan waking her up. She slowly open to rise before her I shot to me. "Y/N!" She said loudly hug me as I was surprise be the hug but hugged back. "Hello Elizabeth, could you go and change and meet me downstairs?" She nods as I went to Michael's room, but before I could open the door the door swings open. "Oh! Hey Y/N!" Michael said already dressed. "Hey.. Michael, let's go downstairs." We went downstairs to the kitchen Evan and Elizabeth were. "So what do you all want for breakfast?"

- 6:40 AM (this is the usual time I head out the door to go to the bus and boat to school)

I was at the front door saying goodbye to the kids as left for the bus. I close the front door as I sat on the couch I didn't know what to do. Since this wasn't my house I didn't want to touch anything. So I sat there in the silence in the house alone. But not after 10 minutes, the front door opened to the blonde lady you saw yesterday. "What are you doing here? How did you get in my house?" She smelled of alcohol as she spoke. "Oh you must be Clara I am Y/N I was babysitting your kids for a bit while your husband went to work!"

It was sort of a lie about babysitting, but I did look after the kids when he went to work. "Well you can leave now..." She says pointing to the door. "But I have to wait for Mr. Afton." Clara just rolled her eyes going up stairs. 'Well, that was awkward..' You thought as you decide to grab the remote and turn on the TV to watch something at least.

- 2:23 PM

NO ONES POV

The door opened to the kids coming through the door taking off my shoes. "Y/N?" You hear Evan say, looking in the living room. "Hi Evan! How was school?" You ask as Evan hugged you. "Good but Michael was being mean on the bus.." You look at Michael with a stern look. "Really don't be mean to your brother." He just rolled his eyes and went up stairs, you sigh patting Evan's head. He hugged you tight not wanting to let go. You holed he close as he fell asleep in you arms.

You smile to yourself you loved kids but especially Williams kids. But after some time, your eyelids start to get heavy you lash down on the couch as Evan was on top of you. Soon you start to fall asleep.

- 3:55 PM

You felt something shaking your shoulder you open your eyes to see William. "Will..?" You say tired, sleepy voice. "Yep it's me." He smiles and you got up but just remembered Evan was on you. "Here I well take him." William grabbed Evan from you so you could get. "Thanks." You say getting up. "No problem. Henry's waiting outside for you." You nod Going to the front door before looking back at William who was going upstairs. "Thank you! For letting me stay you're a nice person." He looked at you and smiled nodding going upstairs.

You leave seeing Henry's car with him and Charlie inside. Henry saw you and came out of the car walking over to you. "Y/N I am so sorry for leaving you here. I was tired and-" He hugged you apologising. "Hey it's fine I had a good time with William's kids!" You say reassuring him. "Come let's just go." You say walking to the car with him.

Love comes in all shapes and sizes | William X readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें