Good night mum/dad | 21

1983 16 of July - Sunday

5:59

MICHAEL'S POV

I was just looking after Liz and Evan in the living room. "Michael why did you go to Y/N's place 3 days ago?" Liz asked as I braided her hair. "I want to talk with them and to say sorry for what I said." I say finishing braiding her hair putting the bow in her hair. "And they're you good." I pay her head. "Thanks Michael!" She says running off upstairs probably going to play with her dolls. Now it was me and Evan. He was looking at the TV holding his FredBear plush. I didn't understand why he liked that but not the actual animatronic, it was stupid.

But then the front door opened to dad and Y/N. Evan looked over at them and run over hug dad. "Dad! Y/N!" Dad patting his head. Then Evan hugged Y/N. He was getting attached to them to much. "Hey buddy!" Y/N says as dad had this big grin on his face. "Hey Michael how are you?" They asked looking at him. "Uhh fine." I say looking down. Dad made them came here, I give him that look of 'you shouldn't do this' look. He just give me a glare. "Well I'll go make dinner, you make yourself at home." Then he went to the kitchen with that grin still there.

I shake my head, his really trying to get Y/N. I just stay on the couch my arms crossed as I felt someone sit next to me. "Hey Michael you sure you are ok?" Y/N asked putting a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah just got something on my mind."

NO ONES POV

You were concerned for the boy he's been through stuff that you understand. "Ok but if you need to talk, I'm here for you." You say smiling putting his the back. "Yeah. Thanks." He smiled back then Evan came up. "Y/N can you came with me please." He takes your hand and takes you upstairs, once you're upstairs, he took you to Elizabeth room. "Y/N came you and Evan are invited to my tea party!" Elizabeth says hugging you. "Oh well we have to do it quick." You say sitting down on the floor in front of the plastic table as Evan at next to you. He's Baer in his lap.

-

You were helping setting up the table as William finish making dinner. As you put the glass cups on the table Michael came up to you. "Y/N I need to tell you something.." He says looking nervous. "Sure what's up?" You ask waiting patiently. "Well my.. dad.. he.. his in lov-" He was cut off by William walking and saying. "Dinner is ready!" He puts the food on the table as the two little kids into the dinner room. "Hey no running!" William says to the two. "You can tell me later." He nods as you all sit down and start eating.

You and William talk about Work as Evan and Elizabeth eat talking to each other as Michael watched you two. "So my dear I need your help for a birthday party in November 18." You nod agree to help him with the birthday party as Evan finish his food and putting his plate in the kitchen then walking up to you. "Y/N can you put me in bed?" You were surprised. He was asking you put him bed. "Evan I don't think Mx Y/N doesn't-" You cut him off. "No I can do it at least he'll get some sleep." You say then finish your food.

And going upstairs to the little boys room, you opened the door seeing Evan in his pyjamas, getting into bed. You walk over starting to tuck him in putting the blanket over him. "Good night Evan." You say patting his head as he smiled. "Good night mum/dad..." You were shocked. Did you hear that right or were you just hearing things. You got up and left the room going downstairs. Hearing a argument between Michael and William in the kitchen. "You can't just do this dad!" Michael said crossing his arms. "Oh what? I can do whatever I want!"

William yells at Michael angrily. "But you think after the divorce with mum, you can just get anyone you want?" They kept arguing for awhile, saying hurtful things to each other. Until William had enough. "You go to your room, you brat!" Michael listening to his father, walk as he passing you. "Be careful around my father." He says walking upstairs to his room. "I am so sorry you had to hear that dear." William said putting a hand on your shoulder. "It's fine but I should be going now." You say and he nodded. "Yes it's getting quite late." You two went to the front door and he opened it for you. Then you remembered something.

"Oh William I have this landlord that is very um I weird, I get this vibes from him and I just wanted to tell you so if anything happens." "Hm ok if you don't feel safe over there you're always welcome here my dear." He say smiling. "Thank you have a good night William." You say walking out getting into your car starting it then pulling out of the driveway going back home.