Why is this happening to me? | 16

1983 15th March - Monday

1:56 PM

It's been two years since you had to stay at Williams house but thankfully you had gotten your own apartment it wasn't big, but it was nice. Your landlord was nice to but something was off about the landlord he had a look every time he looked at you. But you ignored and just doing the same monster getting up having breakfast and getting ready for work and that's where you were right now at work. The living nightmare you were having right now was a birthday party. You and Scott we're doing a birthday party for a nine-year-old who was a Brett.

"Hey! Stop that!" Kids are pulling down, decorations, making a huge mess. Even the nine-year-old kid was trying to touch the newer animatronics. "Hey get off there!" You grab the kid pulling the kid away from the stage. "You not my Mom!" The kid kicked you in the stomach making you groping them and falling to your knee's. "Ow..." You hold your stomach the kid running off as Scott run to you. "Y/N are you ok?" You nod Scott helped you up. "Kids are painful..." You say chuckling in pain as you sat down in a chair.

Two hours later you were in Henry's office as Henry was talking to Scott and the kids mother. You had a ice pack on you stomach sitting on the couch. Then Henry came in rubbing his temple then looking at you. "So the mum wants you to apologise you her kid-" "What!? No I am not doing that! That Brett kicked me in the stomach!" You yell couldn't believe this you were angry at the mum. "Y/N just do it please...?" He begged you can see his tired and he did not want to deal with this. "Fine..." You got up walking out of the office to the lady. "Ma'am I am sorry for putting my had on your child."

You apologised to her but you got a slap from her. The slap hurt like hell. "You should be fired for touching my kid!" The lady yelled. You felt like crying and that was about to happen but then you saw someone yell at the lady making her leave in fear. You look up to see William and he looked mad but soon it turns into a soft face. "You ok darling?" He asked seeing two tear go down your face. "Y-yeah she didn't slap me that hard.." You say putting your hand to your cheek. It's sting but not that much. "You poor thing." He wiped you tears away before kissing your cheek making you blush a bit.

"Now you go do your job." He said before walking away. "Did I just see Will kiss your cheek?" Scott said behind you making you blush more embarrassment. "What? No!" You say walking off but he followed you. "Come on Y/N! I saw it!" He said. "He likes you." That made you stop. "Ohhh some likes him~." Scott teased. "No I don't! He is very annoying and weird! He calls me darling, love, dear! I don't even know why!" You say pushing Scott away,. "I... sorry..." He then walked away and you did the some.

- 4:34 PM

You were back at your apartment changing into some normal clothes, putting your uniform in the laundry. Then you just sat in the living room thinking. 'Do I like him? Dose he like me?' That was all going for your head at the moment. Before I knock was heard at your door. You woke up and open the front door seeing your landlord. "Oh Luke!" You say and he smiled. "Hello Y/N how was your day?" He ask you. "Good!" You lied You were a good liar and he falls for it. "That's good I was wondering if you like to go out sometime?" he suggested, but something off was about him and you didn't like it at all.

"No I have a lot of stuff to do through the week." You say giving him a hint, but he didn't get the hint. "Maybe next week? Or the week after?" He ask leaning on the door frame. "No I can't... bye!" You say closing your door. Sighing you went back to the couch laying down. You look up at the ceiling. 'Why is this happening to me' You close your eyes taking a deep breath.