Takeing Michael home | 26

A/N
Sorry I didn't update in a while

1983 7th of November - Tuesday

10:27 AM

It's been 7 days since Michael stayed at your apartment, he had convinced you to let him stay a few more days and to be honest you didn't mind, he behaved well and was good to talk to. But to day he was going back home. "Michael come on finish your lunch we have to go." You say grabbing your keys going to the front door Michael had finished putting the dishes sink, and getting his thing putting on his shoes, and following you out the door. "Do I have to go home?" Michael ask, both you know that William can act in different ways for Michael, his not going to be lucky.

"Sorry Michael but I'm not a parent and you can't stay with me it's kinda illegal. I didn't get permission from your dad." You say as both of you get into your car, but before you could drive off, there was a tap on your window it was Luke. You sigh as you put you window down. "Hello Luke." You say annoyed. He smiles as noticed Michael in the passenger seat. "Hello Y/N, how's the boy there? Your kid?" He ask you were surprised that he knew William but not his children.  This gave you an idea with a smile you say. "Yes his my son his name is Michael." Luke looked disappointed as Michael raised an eyebrow.

"Well... I just wanted to say... have a good day." With that he left and you smiled as you pull out of the parking lot, started driving to the Afton house. As you were driving Michael looked at you. "Why did you say I was your son?" He asked. "Because he will leave me alone until he finds out the your not." He let out a small laugh. You smiled as you kept looking at the road ahead, after a minute or two you both soon arrived at the Afton house. You sigh turning off the car, Michael and you got out of the car walk to the front door. You knock twice, 20 seconds and then door open to Elizabeth.

"Y/N." She says in a whisper she hugged you she was wearing a light blue dress, white long socks which black shoes, and with a nice blue bowtie in her hair. "Hey Elizabeth I'm here to bring Michael back." Elizabeth look at Michael who was behind you and he smiled. He says his goodbye and went inside, now it was you and Elizabeth she let go of you. "Can you come inside Y/N?" She asked giving you the puppy eyes. You couldn't say no, especially to her. You sigh nodding your head and walk inside there was no sign of William yet, Elizabeth took your hand taking you up to her room.

"Dad is in his room we shouldn't disturb him." She says pointing to William's room that was down the hall. She took you into her room and you were forced to wear, make up. The last time you were in her room with make up was with Michael, William, Elizabeth and Evan. You felt sad just thinking about him and Elizabeth know she go close and hugged you wrapping her arms around your back. You let out a sigh William's kids were to kind to you. "Hey Elizabeth, is... Evan ok?" You ask her hoping he was okay. "His still in hospital, he hasn't woken up yet."

You sigh, at least he was alive. You kept playing with Elizabeth for a while trying to get your mind off Evan and she got to tell you what William was working on new animatronics. "Daddy said he was making one just for me! I think her name is circus baby." You nod, you were surprised that he was making new animations after Fredbear's. you kept listening until you heard the door open. To see William himself. "Elizabeth who are you talking to-." He stopped talking and looked at you surprised. You both stare at each other eyes a locked on one another. His face look

terrible having bags under his eyes and he's hair was a mess. William finally broke the silence. "Y/N, what are you doing here?" He asked, stepping into the room, he wasn't wearing his casual fancy suit he usually wear. You got up facing him fully. "I dropped off. Michael and Elizabeth wanted to play, I couldn't say no." You says chucking a bit. Then you two stayed in awkward silence, so to break the silence Elizabeth grabbed William's hand pulling him over making him sit next to me. He sighs saying. "Elizabeth I can't right now-." She gave him the puppy eyes,

he sighs again. "Fine..." He rolled his eyes giving you a glance, as Elizabeth put makeup. "Remember the first time Elizabeth put makeup on us?" You ask him and he hummed, after Elizabeth was finished putting makeup on him. You giggled, he was wearing blue eyeshadow, red lipstick, and pink blush. It wasn't bad Elizabeth was getting better. You smiled, while William had a 'kill me' look. You were having fun that's when Michael came in, both him and William didn't look at each other as Michael spoke. "Mum is here." Both you and William were shocked.

"What does that bitch want?" William asked himself, getting up and left the room. You don't know if you stay were you are or follow him. You look at Michael who looked at you a bit worried. "It's her time with us." Michael sighed and said. "This is not going to end well." You three stay in Elizabeth's room, daring not to leave the room. Though you were an adult, you felt like a child waiting for your father to come in and yell at you. And then the door slammed open to show...