Wikipedia

Wiki:

Wiki:

Cecelia McKnight is an Irish/ Slovenian artist who started her career at the beginning of 2020 with the release of her first single "serial monogamist". But rose to fame over the internet with the viral hit "Just a Girl". Since she's gotten big recognition all over Europe.

Cecelia is set to represent Ireland in Eurovision 2023 with the song "Hold Me Closer" written with friend and musician Devon Baker.

When on stage she is backed up by the band Antilope the band. A band consisting of Kia Hattaway, Nick Ling, Ezra Davis, and Cillian Montgomery.

Family life: Cecelia was born in Slovenia in 2000 in the little town of Izola. Her family moved to Ireland shortly after. But the family later moved to Ljubliana returning to Slovenia when her mother got sick.

Cecelia said in an interwiev in 2021. That the move back (to Slovenia) was due to her mother's illness and her mother's wish to be close to her family when the time came. She is said to be living in Ireland but has a soft spot for her home country going back and forth as much as possible. She now lives in Dublin, Ireland.

The singer has no siblings but talked about the Gustin family as the closest resemblance to one. She has been closely linked with the guitar player Kris Gustin of the band Joker Out. "He and his siblings are the only things I have to compare to what I feel it would be like growing up with siblings.

Discography:

Singles: Serial Monogamist (2020), Just a Girl (2020) hold me closer (2023)

EP: Robbers (2020)

Albums: No Shame (2021)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧