Chapter 8

📍Tel Aviv, Isreal

It was the next morning and time to fly back home to Ireland. Tom and I had met in the hotel lobby with our luggage and were sitting waiting for a cab to come to pick us up. It was about 7 in the morning. I was really tired. Alika, Alessandra and I had been up pretty late last night so I hadn't had that much sleep. The lobby was quite empty, so I laid down on one of the couches to get some rest. I felt a headace coming.

"Do you have any aspirin?" I asked Tom.

"I think so" He said and started looking through his backpack. He then handed me a pill and a bottle of water. I groaned a little in exhaustion as I sat up to take it.

"I think you might be getting sick" Tom said looking at the state of me. It was about 20 degrees outside and I was wearing a thick hoodie with the hood up, mostly because I hadn't done my hair- but I think the selling point was the dark circles under my eyes and me constantly having to dry my nose.

"I think you might be right" I admitted. "I hope I haven't gotten Ale or Alika sick" I would feel really bad if I had infected anyone. I will tell you that anger would be directed to Devon who got me sick in the first place.

I decided to text him, so he knew what was coming for him.

💬

BIG D

Imma beat your ass when I get back

BIG D: Laidy? what has gotten into you

I'm sick, and potentially everyone else is too
I got all of Europe coming for you

BIG D: Hey be nice, I'm still dying over here
Please tell me you didn't meet La Zarra yet. I would literally off myself if you got her sick

*if YOU got her sick
but no shes safe

BIG D: THANK THE LORDS 🙏
But hey Idea, if you're sick, and I'm sick. Let's shack up. stay with me in Dublin, instead of going home to your dad

YES!!
Sounds like a great Idea
Sparing my dad from suffering

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑.

📍 Dublin, Ireland

I was back in Dublin, it had been two days. I was staying at Devon's apartment. Currently running a 39-degree fever and barely had a voice. Devon was starting to feel a bit better though, so I used him as my personal slave, as a repay for getting me sick. He got us food and made me coffee. But mostly we were just watching modern family and sleeping. Not a great deal of fun but it was cozy. And I loved spending time with him.

"So you never told me, how did it go at the show in Tel Aviv?" Devon asked when we sat down for breakfast. "I watched the performance, you were really good. I was a bit worried that you might choke. I mean considering what happened in Barcelona."

"Well..." I started. "I did have another panic attack. BUT, Bojan helped me and was weirdly sweet and comforted me, he even texted me a cute message before I went on stage. He was actually helpful, And then I met Loreen, and she-" I was cut off

"Bojan?"

"Did you not hear me mention Loreen?"

"I knew it" he was looking mischievous. "I knew it" he repeated and got up from his seat and started to jump around. He took out his phone and started texting someone.