Chapter 18

📍Ljubljana, Slovenia

It has been two weeks since the euro finally. I have spent them back in Ireland taking some time off, just hanging with my dad and my band. Taking it slow and getting some rest.

Yesterday I flew to Slovenia, to spend some time by the sea and celebrate my dad's 50th birthday later this week. I flew in a couple of days early as Bojan and I were going on our first date. We had decided to take it slow and see where things go.

We have been talking a lot over the phone the last couple of days but he won't tell me what he has planned and I have told him countless times that I don't like surprises, but he insisted on making it on.

I am excited though, and feeling a bit sneaky as I was in Ljublijana right now and not in Izola at my house. I was staying at my grandparents flat, as they were in Izola already. I got to have the place for myself. I haven't told anyone but them and Bojan that I was in town as we were keeping it a secret until we are ready to tell the guys.

I have been quite anxious about telling Kris. He has made it very clear that I am not to date any of his bandmates and he made it very clear to them as well. When I was 16 and told him I had a crush on Martin he got mad at me and said that it could never happen because that could potentially break the band up, he didn't talk with me for a week. I got over the crush anyways. And when he caught me making out with Bojan at a party he punched him. So you could understand why I was anxious about it.

I am trying to tell myself that he acted like that because we were teenagers and they just started the band and he was afraid that I could break them up if I dated his bandmates, but it didn't stop me from worrying about what would happen if we told him Bojan and I were dating.

Devon had ratted me out to Kia and told her about the kiss in Liverpool. She had started screaming and shouting that she won the bet they had made. But, when Devon then told her that I had been a pussy (his words) and nothing more had happened she got really disappointed and I barely contain my laugh knowing that I was going out with Bojan. I don't tell them even though I wanted to. But of Bojan couldn't tell his friends then it was only fare for me to not tell mine.

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Bojan said that he would pick me up at 19:00 and right on time he knocked on the door. When I opened it I saw that he was carrying a picnic basket. "You look beautiful," He told me which made me smile and feel all bubbly. I was still not used to him being able to make me feel like that.

"Thank you" I smiled

"Are you ready for the best date of your life" He smiled and reached out his hand for me.

I grabbed his hand and he walked me out of the apartment house. "Are we going on a picnic?" I asked, realizing it was a stupid question. But I was a bit nervous.

"No, I this is my new bag. Thought I try something new" He joked. "Yes, we are." He added and placed his arm around me walking me down the road. "I know the perfect spot, it's quite secluded so no one will see us"

"You're taking this sneaking around this very seriously, but it sounds perfect" I smiled.

We walked away from the city center along the river and down a little path by a bridge leading us down right by the waterside. It was a lovely spot, away from everything else. He placed the picnic basket on the ground and we sat down on the edge.