Chapter 4

Barcelona interviews w/ Cecelia McKnight

🔴LIVE🔴

Int: I am here with the lovely, lovely Cecelia McKnight.

Cece: Hiya

Int: Your song is AMAZING. So beautiful.

Cece: Thank you!

Int: So I was just with the guys from joker out. And you guys know each other, so I asked if they could tell me any dirt on you.

Cece: Oh god I don't like where this is going.

Int: Don't worry they were nice. They did tell me a story about you wrecking Kris's dad's car. Is that true?

Cece: .... Yes... haha erhh. God. That is true and I Cant believe they ratted me out like that. Miha if you're watching this...Again I am so sorry.

Int: So now I was wondering if you have any stories about them. Revenge if you'd like...

Cece: Let me think...I have some stories but they might not be safe for a live audience

Int: Jucie

Cece: Oh right. I have one story I could tell.

Int: please go on.

Cece: So when Im in Slovenia I stay at my grandparent's old house. And there is almost always someone there. Like my friends are allowed to come and go as they please. You know it's a big house and it can get a bit creepy when you're alone. So everyone is allowed to come to stay, even though I think they might be using me for the closeness of the beach.

So anyway, one time I arrived late at night from the airport, so I just went straight to sleep. And I woke up in the middle of the night. There was a loud bang, I tried to tell myself it was like a car backfiring or something, so I could go back to sleep. Cause I don't want to believe in ghosts.

Int: but you do?

Cece: yes... unfortunately. But I managed to drift off. And when I woke up in the morning I checked my phone and saw I had a bunch of missed calls from Jure and Jan from the middle of the night. Which I thought was a bit weird... but before I could call them I heard noise from downstairs. Turned out it was Jure and Jan, standing in my kitchen making breakfast.

So they had broken into the house, in the middle of the night. They had been out parting in Ljubljana and somehow ended up in Izola without a place to sleep.

Int: Ahhh so they tried to call you...

Cece: And I didn't answer because it was four am. They had apparently climbed through the window. That was the bang I heard. Jure falling and crashing on the floor.

Int: So no ghosts... that is hilarious.

Cece: Yeah, I was a bit shocked. But they did make me breakfast...so hahaha

Int: That's fair

(...)

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑.

🎥

Int: Cecelia McKnight! Hello

Cece: Hii, how are you

Int: So good hun you look incredible.

Cece: thank you, you too.

Int: And that Irish accent as well my good!