Chapter 21

📍Dublin, Ireland

The second show in Dublin went well despite having the worst hangover of my life. My bandmates kept teasing me about it and snacking up on me to scare me by screaming very loudly. I love them but they're terrible at the same time.

We did make the foolish decision to drink after the show again. I didn't have more than a beer backstage, as the thought of alcohol disgusted me. But the rest went for it and Nick and Jure suggested they would have an arm wersteling competition. All the guys went head to head, Whilst Kia and I watched laughing at their need to prove their masculinity.

My band lost and the joker-out guys started cheering and lifting Bojan in the air as their champion.

"Let's hit the bar" Jan suggested in the mids of the euphoria.

"No, no bar tonight, I can't take it" I insisted. But no one listened to my pleading.

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Throughout the night the group had divided into smaller groups. Kia and Nick had left early because they were going to visit Nick's parents the next day. Kris, Cillian, and Nace were completely gone. Devon said he heard them talking about getting food. Which made much sense they were always hungry.

I sat whit Jure and Jan at a table watching Ezra, Bojan, and Devon playing darts. "You're all shit," I said as Ezra missed the target for the third time.

"Shut up" Ezra muttered and threw another dart, and scored an 8. His celebration was a bit too big for such a low point.

"Hey, we are not bad" Bojan defended himself. "It's just Ezra that can't throw," he said, which led to Ezra fake hitting him in the stomach.

"Prove it," I challanged Bojan.

"Whach me" He said back to me, he aimed at the target and then looked away staring right at me as he threw. He winked before letting go of the dart. He missed terribly making all of us laugh.

"That's what you get for being too cooky" Jan teased him.

"I'll show you how it's done," I said feeling swanky.

"Please do" Bojan said and gave me a dart. I took place by the mark on the ground and started aiming. I felt Bojan take my shoulder and he led me a step closer to the target.

"That's cheating," Devon blurted out.

"She won't be able to reach the target, she's short" Bojan explained.

"So are you" Jan added making all of us laugh again. Bojan gave him the finger. 

I took aim and threw the dart and it hit just at the edge of the bullseye. I jumped up and down cheering, because that throw was amazing, proving to the boys I was the best. None of them joined my happy dance.

They played the whole game through and Devon ended up winning. We had another round of pints. Devon was scrolling through his phone being antisocial, whilst the rest of us talked.

"What is the deal with all the bras?" Devon suddenly asked looking up from his phone. He placed it on the table showing a video of Bojan catching a bra on stage from tonight.

"I honestly don't know," Bojan said chuckling.

"I think it's fun, rock and roll and all that" Jan said.

"Why don't I get any bras thrown on stage, I am very popular with the lesbians." I said lifting a finger in the air and making a point. Bojan grabbed my hand and put my finger down.