Chapter 10

📍Madrid, Spain

New story from KITKATKIA

Who looks this cute whilst traveling?

Tagged: CECEMCKNIGHT

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑.

It was the first day in Madrid. It started with a big mingle for all the contestants as it was the first time everyone would be there for the pre-show. I mostly hung with Alika, Dilja and Alesandra as I had claimed them to be my support system. Don't get me wrong, I had a lot of fun and I did speak to other contestants. I just like to have my group. I'm not the best in social situations.

After a while, some workers asked everyone to take place at their assigned table, so the interview rounds could start. That meant that I would stand and wait for any journalist who wanted to have a chat. I said a little goodbye to the girls and Tom showed me where I would be. There was a little sign saying Ireland on it.

"Is Devon coming?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, he is on his way. You will do great today" Tom answered and held up his hand for a high five. It was his try to be comforting and keep me calm yet excited. I managed to persuade Devon to do my interviews with me today. To have someone to bounce off. But he was late.

The tables around me had started to fill up with other contestants. I had Australia on one side and Uk on the other. Guess they group the English speaking together. I had met Mae before in Barcelona. So I hugged her and said hi. We joked around for a minute or so before the first journalist arrived. I quickly told her to go ahead and be with Mae first as I was still waiting on Dev.

I listened to her being interviewed and it was so funny, she was hilarious and a bit lacking a filter, but it was really enjoyable.

Then from the doorway at the end of the hall, Devon came sprinting in. Followed by Kia walking behind him. He rushed over, almost tripping over himself. But he made it, he was panting. But he was here. I hugged him. "You're late." Tom said.

"Sorry, sorry Kia insisted on stopping to get food on the way back" He apologized. I looked at Kia who was just now coming up to the table, she was holding a bag of mc donalds and sipping on a Coke.

"What I get hangry," she said.

"well Im glad you're here," I said and let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

The first Journalist came up to us. He was really sweet and presented himself, as Jonathan before we started.

🎥